The REALLY Interesting thread Part 35459 or thereabouts. | Page 169 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting thread Part 35459 or thereabouts.

Dreaming, it was a strangely disturbing dream though. Then again,MIT was time for my 500 th wee of the night anyway!M

Yup, but it woke me up, hence my frustration. Then the bird started...and sadly that isn't a euphemism lol

Especially if she wasn't pretty.

I assume your post would say, if she had been a stunner.

Poor girl on the train was having real problems with hayfever today, my heart went out to her.

Lol. She was pretty as well , which is why I sat opposite her in the first place

:136:

She should have at least had some tissues.

Most unedifying.

Great to catch up with my mates, superb day, too much red wine but....

All, sadly, football aside!!

I had ( honestly I did!!) requested my seat to face away from the pitch! :3:

The Fear - 25/4/2014 08:44

Morning girls and boys :18:

Woke up with a nightmare (car being stolen LOL) and then got back to sleep only to be woken up by a bird on my roof tapping (for moss I assume).

Arrgghhh! :3:

:21: The cheaky thieving ba**ads, i must say its more rare today with these new cars for them to be pinched, and i live in a right hole that has some shady little feckers in it, you did bloody lock it day ya :13:

haha cant say I blame you. Glad you had a good day, I have never had the hospitality at villa park.

Though I've booked to go to VMF for my birthday :35:

No mate, it was a nightmare about my car being stolen mate, not my car actually being stolen.

:19: Fook me now i am confused :19: nob indeed Barn :16: arrrgh me and my brain, what have i done to deserve this curse!

Things could get interesting, my dad is fitting me a security light on my back garden and now it is raining whilst he wires it in, hmmm i await the sparks!

ClivetheVillan - 25/4/2014 11:16

Things could get interesting, my dad is fitting me a security light on my back garden and now it is raining whilst he wires it in, hmmm i await the sparks!

You`re supposed to hold an umbrella up for him, not hide round the corner and snigger while you wait for him blow himself up. :93:

Barney2004 - 25/4/2014 10:48

haha cant say I blame you. Glad you had a good day, I have never had the hospitality at villa park.

Though I've booked to go to VMF for my birthday :35:

VMF rocks... I might have mentioned that fact before!