The REALLY Interesting Thread - New Forum New Era Innit | Page 83 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - New Forum New Era Innit

Don't worry guys, mine are collected on a Thursday so our collections will remain undisturbed this xmas and new year.

Goooooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

Quick dash to Sainsburys before it gets too busy I think!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning fellow Vitalians

Demob happy , not back until next Thursday after today.

Sainsbury's was full. People were miserable. I don't even like Christmas and I was still the most cheerful bugger there!

I was speaking with Jamie Oliver the other day.

JF.. he said.

Yes Jam - as I fondly call him

Why don't you put a lemon scoured in the turkey this year before roasting

Ok Jam, I'll do that.

I did... it was a success! I actually scoured then cut the lemon in half and for good measure did the same with a lime. Really nice folks.

3.4kg turkey roasted. None shared and not much left. The true spirit of Christmas.

Good morning.

Bins collected as per the usual arrangement.

I don't like Turkey, whether stuffed with anything or not. I'm glad you enjoyed it J.

A guy has just walked past my window talking into his phone, which is on speaker. WTF?

What. A Twat. Why would you do this??!

Attachments

• nojustno.jpg
    nojustno.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
lol, remember the fad of people walking around with their 'beat boxes' (tape players!) blasting?!

When you know you should be ashamed of yourself, but kinda aren't!!! (these are my Xmas decorations that go up Christmas Eve and come down boxing day)

revdpete - 23/12/2016 23:09

People have time off for Christmas..... when did that happen?

In fairness, most people work 5 days a week during the rest of the year. Lol

Merry Christmas, Rev. I hope you get a few hours peace on Sunday.

It's Christmas???? No one's mentioned it, you know, like continually, for the last 3 months! :10: :17:

Fear prefers In the bleak midwinter, although his changes to the lyrics make it read... in the deep Mediterranean sun, dusky maidens roam....