The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 284 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping that was the case, but for some reason gained the idea you were whipping out the pigtails and relieving your youth!

Amazed at how life goes to pot during the summer holidays, you'd think you'd get used to it.

I was hoping that was the case, but for some reason gained the idea you were whipping out the pigtails and relieving your youth!

Amazed at how life goes to pot during the summer holidays, you'd think you'd get used to it.

This is their first summer break, they were home with me for the first five years and I didn't realize how nice it was to have a break everyday from 7-2. I miss it!

Unless your an uber parent and planner then, expect hell every 12 months from now lol It could just be me, but I go to pot every year and one of them has already finished school!

You'll miss them when they go back though lol

I've been wondering about this for a few years....I don't think deadline days agree with me, even if they no longer finish at 11pm.

Apologies JF.

I brought myself 10 cans at around 6pm and began using them, I still have 3 1/2 left. I planned on being in bed by 11.

This boggles me.

200w.webp

Its lovely to log on and see Villa still second in the table behind Arsenal, I cant wait to log in on Sunday morning and see us ontop of the table.

Gents. Trains to Euston cancelled. Walked across town and got an old bone shaker to marleybone. Damn. Was first class on virgin trains. Was looking forward to a breakfast roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.