The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 480 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

I had a vegetarian mock chicken thing from Muscle Food the other day. Had a good taste to it, but it isn't for me, I like proper chicken!

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

I had a vegetarian mock chicken thing from Muscle Food the other day. Had a good taste to it, but it isn't for me, I like proper chicken!

Yeah I don't see the point in finding alternatives to things you already like.

I only tried the vegan breakfast pot as the sausage one is so bad. The Vegan one is great and it's nice to have something hot in the morning sometimes.

Porridge with blueberries done in the microwave starts my day. The berries burst and add a nice purply tinge. A teaspoon of honey tops it up a treat.

In my personal experience, Vegans are incredibly selfish people. I am expected to cater for them but they won’t cater for me. I offered to cook it myself.

Just had to take Drake to vet to have stitches as he’s gone crashing into the wall chasing his ball and cut his mouth badly. He’s got to have a general anaesthetic, it was horrible leaving him, his face was so sad. £550 just for stitches etc ! Mind you I would pay anything for him to be ok.4BF6367C-7C7F-4D94-B826-5B63070CB841.jpeg

Saw this on Twitter, very funny. Some of the replies even funnier.

Tips for those of you about to start working from home...
1) Wanking. Get to love it.
2) lunch. It’s a big thing. Your entire day will hinge around this.
3) The Postman. They will appear when you are wanking.
4) Radio on ok. TV on bad.
5) Wanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.