The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 293 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, it's supposed to be really nice there but I haven't been there yet. Can foreigners buy property there or is it all in her name?

It will have to be in Mrs P's name BB. Luckily it's only about 2-3 kms from were we used to live, so we know the area well.

Yeah, Iove Jogya, it's like my second home there.

It will have to be in Mrs P's name BB. Luckily it's only about 2-3 kms from were we used to live, so we know the area well.

Yeah, Iove Jogya, it's like my second home there.

Are you going back to live their Pride? Is there any update on Mrs Pride being able to come back here?

Well Im sat at my desk looking out the window and all I can see is a December sky.
Come on Summer get back here for forks sake, kids still have 3 weeks holiday left.

Morning to all on VV hope you are all well.

Gooooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

Not been a great month so far has it sirdennis? In fact, the whole summer has been a bit average really.

Are you going back to live their Pride? Is there any update on Mrs Pride being able to come back here?

Hi Kefkat.

Still nothing positive. We are still awaiting an appeal date. The only crumb we've had was two weeks ago today. I had a phone call from my solicitors asking if I was VAT registered because if I was, they wanted copies of my returns.

I'm not, so my solicitors replied back to the Home Office. Now, you'd think they are reviewing the application, but that was two weeks ago today, and since then, nothing.

Yes, when I 'retire' we'll be living there. The plan is in about 12-18 months time. However, the way the Home Office are faffing around, I might decide to go back there before Chtristmas, as I'm getting sick and fed up of waiting. It's been 10 months now since Mrs P had to go back.

Hi Kefkat.

Still nothing positive. We are still awaiting an appeal date. The only crumb we've had was two weeks ago today. I had a phone call from my solicitors asking if I was VAT registered because if I was, they wanted copies of my returns.

I'm not, so my solicitors replied back to the Home Office. Now, you'd think they are reviewing the application, but that was two weeks ago today, and since then, nothing.

Yes, when I 'retire' we'll be living there. The plan is in about 12-18 months time. However, the way the Home Office are faffing around, I might decide to go back there before Chtristmas, as I'm getting sick and fed up of waiting. It's been 10 months now since Mrs P had to go back.

Well, well, well........ Would you believe it!?

After posting the above earlier this morning, Mrs P received an email today from the Home Office with an attached letter 'Withdrawing their refusal' so now we just wait for the issuing of the visa....... after all this time, it's good news.

Well, I was about to give you all the great news that having finally got myself up and running today, I then remembered something I'd forgotten to do, so I'm set for a trip out in the rain again.

However, PoL's post above contains far more interesting news!

Well, well, well........ Would you believe it!?

After posting the above earlier this morning, Mrs P received an email today from the Home Office with an attached letter 'Withdrawing their refusal' so now we just wait for the issuing of the visa....... after all this time, it's good news.

Congratulations, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.