The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread | Page 78 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Championship Thread

Gooooooooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

I'm taking maiter and paiter out for a cup of coffee (water for me!) Sadly not roast beef dinner today though. Got Amsterdam next weekend and so can't spend too much as that won't be cheap !

The only bit I dread about taking mom and dad out is they will start telling me about the talent on Britain has got talent... I don't watch it, can't stand it, but they feel the need to update me anyway! LOL

Morning all.

Wooohooo last long run (18 miles) done and dusted , I was out of the house at 7.15 so now for the rest of the day I am going to do precisely nothing.

Apparently there was a white dog on BGT who was good.

Not a single shit could I have given to that revelation! I told mom and dad I was moving to another table

:59:

The Fear - 10/4/2016 10:06

Gooooooooooooood morning Vital Villans :18:

I'm taking maiter and paiter out for a cup of coffee (water for me!) Sadly not roast beef dinner today though. Got Amsterdam next weekend and so can't spend too much as that won't be cheap !

The only bit I dread about taking mom and dad out is they will start telling me about the talent on Britain has got talent... I don't watch it, can't stand it, but they feel the need to update me anyway! LOL

I have a daughter who used to do that re those type of shows, Big Brother etc. She moved to Canada. So there are some compensations as she doesn't get that stuff over there :17:

Pride of Lions - 10/4/2016 01:51

Morning all...

And how are we today after our usual weekend mauling?.........

Glad they have turned the life machine off. Just wish Norwich could have finished the job yesterday. I can't see Sunderland doing it today against Leicester. So it will be Utd that do it now. The death certificate waiting to be signed. Otherwise I am relieved it is all but over.

Non Villa I am spiritually uplifted right now having just got back from church. My eldest son and daughter in law are also coming for tea, so I get to catch up on the wedding arrangements today :14:

You and Mrs P? :14:

Pride of Lions - 10/4/2016 01:51

Morning all...

And how are we today after our usual weekend mauling?.........

Glad they have turned the life machine off. Just wish Norwich could have finished the job yesterday. I can't see Sunderland doing it today against Leicester. So it will be Utd that do it now. The death certificate waiting to be signed. Otherwise I am relieved it is all but over.

Non Villa I am spiritually uplifted right now having just got back from church. My eldest son and daughter in law are also coming for tea, so I get to catch up on the wedding arrangements today :14:

You and Mrs P? :14:

The Fear - 10/4/2016 13:02

Apparently there was a white dog on BGT who was good.

Not a single shit could I have given to that revelation! I told mom and dad I was moving to another table

:59:

The dog was shit but there was a 12 year old girl that had an amazing singing voice to be fair.

Anyway, Amsterdam, went there may last year. Have you been before?.
Really nice place, lovely people. Obviously, has a distinct smell when you are wandering about at certain times :139:. Disappointed in the quality on view in the 'windows' but if you like Ruud Gullit in drag you will be sorted.
We stayed slightly out of the centre and it saved us money. Only a 10 min tram ride in though.
Additionally, it is a snigger fest at amusing place names.
Restaurant Ufuk, museum winkel were my particular favourites.
Any other useful tips to the above let me know!.

Yes, been before, last one was last year to see Kasabian. Noel Gallagher this time.

Love the Argentinian steak houses, that is one of the many things I'm looking forward to!

5.09 (don't forget the .09 !) miles walked. Furthest I've walked since my brain op in 94. AND I did it without falling over (which is always nice!)

Sir Noel, legend, should be cracking that. Seen oasis a few times but not got round to seeing Noel on his own. I have seen Beady Eye though (should i keep that quiet?)

The brown cafes confused me a bit. As they are not what you think they are or should be,given the name!.

I didn't think Beady Eye were as bad as people made out. Not great but Oasis is a hard act to follow. Don't think Noel is better solo either, the sum of all the parts is what made them all great!

Well, after 4 hours at 2 banks, we're still no further forward.

It started yesterday when completing the online visa application form.... that went ok. Then it came to paying for it. Using debit card, we failed twice.

So today, we went to a local branch only to be told a larger branch would be able to sort it out for us. So we went, and sat waiting well over an hour for our turn at customer services.

We finally got told we can't make payments online using the banks' debit card, we'd have to apply for a credit card! I'm spitting feathers! What fucking bank in any other country in the world doesn't permit you to use your debit card to make online payments???!!!! ( and yes there is over 50 times more than the cost of the transaction in the account..........)

We can't wait for and am not prepared to apply for a credit card! So we'll be asking friends for help by using their card and giving them the cash.

I thought typing this would calm me down..... but it ain't!!!!!

Helsinki.

Is what I would say to the question "where are you tomorrow"

Business is my answer should you as "business or pleasure"

Wednesday night is the answer I would give to the question "when are you back"

You're welcome.

I am continuing on the ''Big Spring Clean'' today, as Morrisons are calling it. They have a new innovation of a whole aisle dedicated to cleaning products to pull in the ''mugs'' um I am mean customers, or is that ''fans'' :17:

I have the dinning room chairs to clean today, the upstairs windows and the carpet cleaner is coming in later in the week, though not for cleaning carpets, as we dont have any accept on the stairs. We do laminate flooring. He is coming in to clean the sofa and chairs.

I used to love doing the big spring clean. It takes so long now with my health issues as I have to do it over a week or so.

In the next few years I think we will be paying someone to come in and do a yearly deep clean as it is killing me now

Oh hum have a good day all.

.............................................................................................

Pride, I feel for you: that is absolutely ridiculous

Morning.

Good, it isn't.

Involved in some extreme gardening yesterday.

Can barely move today.

With this turn of events, distinctly unimpressed I am!