The Premier League 2023-24 Thread | Page 88 | Vital Football

The Premier League 2023-24 Thread

Do those of you who live or have experience of sport in America have a view on “Luxury Tax” and it’s pro’s and cons? The rich will always have an advantage. Would such a system enable promoted teams compete, as I feel the gap is widening as shown by the likely promotion, relegation candidates?

not sure we need to live over there to work it out. we all know what this means;

the big six can out spend anyone for all time with no real penalty. the other PL get help to stay there by getting the tax to make another glass ceiling for the champ clubs. everybody wins!

except sporting integrity and the rest of the efl...

not sure we need to live over there to work it out. we all know what this means;

the big six can out spend anyone for all time with no real penalty. the other PL get help to stay there by getting the tax to make another glass ceiling for the champ clubs. everybody wins!

There's only so many £50m players to go around.

Say, the fat six hoover as many as their grubby paws can grasp - within the 25 player limit - there must be the odd Slovenian striker, Balinese bruiser or Yankee goalie that we can tempt with a £100k pw salary and digs in the Meadows?

Big Van then has to dig into his humongous pockets to cover the gigantic debts?

Win-win!

It’s my 54th birthday today and tonight is game 1 of our ‘soccer’ playoffs. All decked out in last seasons yellow away kit.

I’ll be paying more attention today on the NBAs and MLBs luxury tax explanations but if the above is accurate then thanks for explaining Radford

It’s my 54th birthday today and tonight is game 1 of our ‘soccer’ playoffs. All decked out in last seasons yellow away kit.

I’ll be paying more attention today on the NBAs and MLBs luxury tax explanations but if the above is accurate then thanks for explaining Radford
Happy Birthday.

Good luck in your playoffs.

The BBC are fucking mad, going on about Palmer's 'incredible', 'special' hattrick yesterday.

2 dodgy penalties and a deflected shot lol. Not doubt he's a really good player, but there's nothing special about that particular hattrick, except for Palmer because its his first.

Happy bday Finbar :bday::bday::bday:

The BBC are fucking mad, going on about Palmer's 'incredible', 'special' hattrick yesterday.

2 dodgy penalties and a deflected shot lol. Not doubt he's a really good player, but there's nothing special about that particular hattrick, except for Palmer because its his first.

Happy bday Finbar :bday::bday::bday:
Thank you all.

Palmer has to go to the Euros. Been brilliant this season
Leave Rashford behind after the season he’s had

I will happily receive a freebie..

TBH if you have nexus and fly from T1 it’s actually ok
I try and avoid Pearson if at all possible.

Give me Billy Bishop and Porter Air anytime….the finest commercial flying experience I have ever had.

Once they got the plane fixed.

I try and avoid Pearson if at all possible.

Give me Billy Bishop and Porter Air anytime….the finest commercial flying experience I have ever had.

Once they got the plane fixed.
Where do you live Feco?

I moved to Blue 4 years ago, so Pearson is easiest for me. I have to fly to Mexico City at 8:00am Monday for work which is the exact horror show for Pearson.

If you’re downtown and want a great restaurant recommendation, Dreyfus!! Son is a chef there, top 15 in Canada rated. Ask for Max and tell him Finbar said to look after you 👍

Where do you live Feco?

I moved to Blue 4 years ago, so Pearson is easiest for me. I have to fly to Mexico City at 8:00am Monday for work which is the exact horror show for Pearson.

If you’re downtown and want a great restaurant recommendation, Dreyfus!! Son is a chef there, top 15 in Canada rated. Ask for Max and tell him Finbar said to look after you 👍

I live in Brittany, but my eldest son and his wife live in Toronto, Forest Hill’s area, although they are moving to Oakville soon.

Nantes is our ‘local’ (3 hours away) airport but you can only fly direct to Montreal, so we were introduced to Air Transat, Porter Air and Billy Bishop. It’s a great route, about as enjoyable as transatlantic flying can ever be.

My wife and I go over 2 or 3 times a year it’s actually quicker to get there than it is to our other sons in the UK.

When I’m next over, I’ll definitely try out Dreyfus. I will pass on the recommendation to my daughter-in-law she loves a good restaurant.

Safe travels on Monday.

Happy Birthday Finbar & best wishes for playoffs!

Happy birthday young man, hope it's a good un

I live in Brittany, but my eldest son and his wife live in Toronto, Forest Hill’s area, although they are moving to Oakville soon.

Nantes is our ‘local’ (3 hours away) airport but you can only fly direct to Montreal, so we were introduced to Air Transat, Porter Air and Billy Bishop. It’s a great route, about as enjoyable as transatlantic flying can ever be.

My wife and I go over 2 or 3 times a year it’s actually quicker to get there than it is to our other sons in the UK.

When I’m next over, I’ll definitely try out Dreyfus. I will pass on the recommendation to my daughter-in-law she loves a good restaurant.

Safe travels on Monday.
Thanks mate. The sister restaurant Bernhardts is superb too. Same calibre but livelier

Max was there and then promoted to Dreyfus. When I went to my first Prem game in December v Fulham 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️, I was with Max as he wants to chef in London next year

Richardson out for Sunday!

I’ve got a feeling we’re Bournemouth of last year, under threat then ease away well
Before the end of the season

I’ve got a feeling