The posts of The Fish | Page 5 | Vital Football

The posts of The Fish

I see some bloke who is presumably the shit stirrer, anti-Scally bloke from GillsConnect (based on his Twitter handle) has been polluting Fisher’s post on Twitter.

Yeah that Fred bloke from the facebook group

Nice to see Vince Bartram wishing us well though.

Fred Perry posts on Twitter as Fred Perry. Of course his name is actually Graham Perry.

Weirdly Perry now uses his actual name (Graham) on Twitter, but uses “Fred” everywhere else.

Haven’t seen the Swansgills posts. What’s he been saying?

read the Tweet, it’s not Fred/Graham….any opportunity to have a pop right?

Think we’re speaking at crossed purposes here. I should have been clearer…

There was a Tweet from Fred/Graham responding to the chap asking for a refund. Basically said Scally can’t be blamed for the traffic, so it’s unreasonable to expect a refund. Hence my comment about Fred/Graham being a useful idiot.

There was a different Tweet from another guy who I suspect is SwansGills888 from the Connect site. He had a pop at Scally (it’s his MO). You can get his real?!? name from his Twitter profile.

Think we’re speaking at crossed purposes here. I should have been clearer…

There was a Tweet from Fred/Graham responding to the chap asking for a refund. Basically said Scally can’t be blamed for the traffic, so it’s unreasonable to expect a refund. Hence my comment about Fred/Graham being a useful idiot.

There was a different Tweet from another guy who I suspect is SwansGills888 from the Connect site. He had a pop at Scally (it’s his MO). You can get his real?!? name from his Twitter profile.
Right ok im with you….apologies for that, i misunderstood your comment