The Positive Thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

Aya….. but we have Florest!!!!
Hate them with a passion, really want to beat them!!!
Don’t want them to get any pleasure from us, at all!
Said before todays game if I could pick just one game to win from what was left it was forest really want luton to pip em

I do too Bully
But, knowing us with our defending, will gift em the points!!
Hope we kick em all over the pitch!!!!
Apart from the obvious club(s) I hate em (and yes, I know hate is a strong word)
Why do you hate the :censor: scabs so much Raysa? UTB

Things are looking up. One of the springs broke in our sofa and as it's over 5 years old we thought it was going to cost us to get it repaired or I'd try and sort it myself. We bought it from DFS Matlock and it turns out all their sofas have a 15 year warranty so (not expecting much after the crap we've suffered in the past months), I phoned them last week. The experience was fantastic, they answered the phone within seconds, the lady couldn't be more helpful and their repair guy Steve, a 70 year old from Scunny came this morning and fixed it as we talked football. This was so NOT customer service 2024 style, it was like we'd gone back in time, simple easy, everything about it spot on. Steve was a lovely guy and I can even forgive him for being a lifelong Wednesdayite. Well done DFS, a proper after sales service will always result in loyal customers!

Last edited:
Car went in for MOT yesterday the one that’s adapted for mrsBs wheelchair it’s 20yrs old this yr looked at last yrs certificate with a list of recommendations that I haven’t done so expected the worst 🫣 just needed some new wiper blades the same list is there but the mechanic said for the mileage we do in it everything is likely to last so sorted for another yr 👍