The Positive Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

Good news, the insurers have given me more than I expected for my written off motor. Took them long enough but this has at least given me something positive to report.

Also a new series of Sunderland Til I Die is on Netflix. 🙂

Good news, the insurers have given me more than I expected for my written off motor. Took them long enough but this has at least given me something positive to report.

Also a new series of Sunderland Til I Die is on Netflix. 🙂
I thought I’d seen that are they still as deluded as the pigs must try and remember to watch it 🙄
Have you recovered from the accident gray ?

I thought I’d seen that are they still as deluded as the pigs must try and remember to watch it 🙄
Have you recovered from the accident gray ?
Getting there thanks Bully. I fractured a couple of ribs and they're still giving me a bit of gip but the bruises have cleared on mi nut, the Mrs said she preferred me when I was concussed.😆 I've gone full circle with the cars, that will be my last Jag, I've bought a nice little Honda hybrid. I was planning to do it anyway, this just hurried me along.

Getting there thanks Bully. I fractured a couple of ribs and they're still giving me a bit of gip but the bruises have cleared on mi nut, the Mrs said she preferred me when I was concussed.😆 I've gone full circle with the cars, that will be my last Jag, I've bought a nice little Honda hybrid. I was planning to do it anyway, this just hurried me along.
M8 just done same he’s 7yrs older than me known him for over 40yrs he’s always had sporty cars or fast ones at least he’s traded for a Ford Fiesta this time,never thought I’d see the day 😳
Mrs B broke a rib yrs ago took 12 months to heal properly so good luck with that 😬

M8 just done same he’s 7yrs older than me known him for over 40yrs he’s always had sporty cars or fast ones at least he’s traded for a Ford Fiesta this time,never thought I’d see the day 😳
Mrs B broke a rib yrs ago took 12 months to heal properly so good luck with that 😬
I’m loving it so far. It’s great to drive and I’ll not have to go looking around for a parking spot that’s long enough anymore. The best lesson I learned from this is never keep a bunch of keys in you coat pocket if it’s in line with your seat belt. 😖

I’m loving it so far. It’s great to drive and I’ll not have to go looking around for a parking spot that’s long enough anymore. The best lesson I learned from this is never keep a bunch of keys in you coat pocket if it’s in line with your seat belt. 😖
We picked wife's new mobility car from Grimsby last week,a seat ateca, it's just a computer on wheels.the dealer faffed about with so called infotainment system to register it in her name and put a four digit pin code in but didn't tell us what he put in.i guessed a couple and it locked me out of system eff it just drive it as it is the wheels haven't fell off yet.

We picked wife's new mobility car from Grimsby last week,a seat ateca, it's just a computer on wheels.the dealer faffed about with so called infotainment system to register it in her name and put a four digit pin code in but didn't tell us what he put in.i guessed a couple and it locked me out of system eff it just drive it as it is the wheels haven't fell off yet.
And they won't This one's got three different voices, 2 female and one male that pop up occasionally depending what system wants to talk to you. I'm going to have to find a way to disable a couple of them otherwise I'll need to join a schizophrenic's help group. 😅. My old car had a phone App that allowed me to monitor and track it, and it's been sending me 'ATTENTION, I'm unlocked, my bonnet's up and I'm at risk' messages for the last few weeks from some compound in Thorne. Sometimes it's better not to know, it's like having another kid to look after, and I've just found out the new car's got the same sort of gizmo. I should just ignore it...but I bet I can't.

And they won't This one's got three different voices, 2 female and one male that pop up occasionally depending what system wants to talk to you. I'm going to have to find a way to disable a couple of them otherwise I'll need to join a schizophrenic's help group. 😅. My old car had a phone App that allowed me to monitor and track it, and it's been sending me 'ATTENTION, I'm unlocked, my bonnet's up and I'm at risk' messages for the last few weeks from some compound in Thorne. Sometimes it's better not to know, it's like having another kid to look after, and I've just found out the new car's got the same sort of gizmo. I should just ignore it...but I bet I can't.
This bugger locks you in after a few seconds.when i taught people to drive I told them not drive with doors locked because if you had a accident it would be more difficult to get you out,I used to tell the females if they felt a bit threatened in a rough area to lock them and unlock them once they cleared said area.

Time to resurrect this thread and rejoice- no proper football this weekend, should be painless for us.

I'll be watchin England v Brazil and hopin for a good win for Gareth's boys.Seen a rumour that Manure may mek a move to tek Gareth to Old Trafford in the summer,if it did happen i wonder who'd be in line for the England job,Graham Potter? UTB

I'd love to be more positive about the NHS. The Mrs getting her eyes sorted would be a good start over 7 months on and 3 different clinics/ hospital later. We actually got as far as her sitting in the waiting area for her op for 2 hours last Tuesday, a big improvement on it being cancelled at 24 hours notice like the time before. The problem is the microscope supposedly broke down and we were sent home with a consoling pat on the back and a promise of a rapid new appointment. So close but yet so far eh? The letter's arrived today and her new rapid appointment will be the end of April. That fooks up our holiday now but hey we mustn't grumble. If it get's done then, something that we were promised would be sorted within 6 weeks will only have taken 9 months.