The Positive Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

🤣🤣🤣And we think we are having the piss taken out of us. This guy is fucking comedy gold. He fucks up the club with ridiculous appointments and then wants the fans to bail him out. Surely even pig fans are not that thick. But what is the saying, Thick as pig shit.

The great deludeds. First on Football H last night " we would get 20000+ in the National League". Then some more trying to get people to burst out in tears of sympathy. Hope they go bust and their shitty club just disappears.

He's apparently paid the players wages and HMRC in full.

He appears to have been misquoted.
He was asked what would happen if these bills could not be paid and he had no money, to which he said "I would have to ask 20,000 fans for £100 each"

Worra loadda bollox. Still if it gets the drama queens and phoney hysterics of F/heaven then that'll do for me.

He appears to have been misquoted.
He was asked what would happen if these bills could not be paid and he had no money, to which he said "I would have to ask 20,000 fans for £100 each"
That's bollox. As I posted on the Pig thread, this is what he also said....he's playing them...

"We will talk about negative ones first. The 1867 or whoever they are, it's funny. People just follow them and they don't know who they are. They want to protest and for me to leave, but nobody comes to save the club. The more positive ones, who backs me up? Then show me, back me up. We don't have money. The first thing you need to do is save the club. If we don't pay in 30 days we have a big issue. If you want to save your club, this is your chance. Do not G protest, save your club. If not, we will get a transfer ban over three windows, there's a possibility we will go to League Two or the National League. Maybe the negative fans would be happy, they wouldn't be able to moan that things are too expensive. So now you have the right. If the positive fans want me to stay, then this is their chance to save their club."

My 5fold acca last night 4 teams winning just Blackpool letting it down losing
2-1 checked score 2nd half and they’d turned it around winning 2-3 so took the option to freeze that result all the others came in and even though Fleetwood levelled in injury time it didn’t matter so my bet came in at over 17/1 😃

My 5fold acca last night 4 teams winning just Blackpool letting it down losing
2-1 checked score 2nd half and they’d turned it around winning 2-3 so took the option to freeze that result all the others came in and even though Fleetwood levelled in injury time it didn’t matter so my bet came in at over 17/1 😃
Glad to hear it Bully,meks a change to see a BLADE winnin Mi owd pal. UTB

Change of pub before the game brought a change of fortune so the indie go = resurrection it is from now on ( the old dev cat) 🍻🍻🍻👌

Waking up this morning, and after checking I still had a pulse, remembering we have 4 points now was a good feeling.

Waking up this morning, and after checking I still had a pulse, remembering we have 4 points now was a good feeling.
Same here Aya. The usual Sunday morning sinking feeling was replaced by an ever so slight flutter in my chest as I realised I was actually looking forward to watching more football on the Telly. Was it excitement or a bout of indigestion? Only time will tell.