the posh v the piss poor | Vital Football

the posh v the piss poor

BrickLatic

Vital Squad Member
bowton have a game in hand on them so theyll need to keep up with there wining weys to stey in touch on autos. 3 wins and 2 draws over last 5 games. there on form these lads.
i think sean will set us up for an awey draw but well sit to deep most of the game and lose
2 - 0

Love the title just sums us up :clap:

I can see us taking a right pasting at Posh then again play like we did beginning of the season and we could nick this one, Maloney won't budge with the tactics and how we set up so a pasting it is.

Apparently, the players were "kept behind" after the Stevenage game. I know one of the lads who does hospitality, and he was meant to be getting one of the players in to interview, but none appeared.

Who knows, maybe the manager isn't happy with the execution of his tactics/game plan after all. (Cue the "well he should change them then" comments. :rolleyes:).

Based on that, I'll go for a solid show, and us to nick it by the odd goal.

Piss poor. We are not piss poor. We have been far worse over the years.
Now then, piss poor to watch is a different thing and yip I'm afraid when we were at our piss poorest we were never this piss poor to watch.

Love the title just sums us up :clap:

I can see us taking a right pasting at Posh then again play like we did beginning of the season and we could nick this one, Maloney won't budge with the tactics and how we set up so a pasting it is.
What shaft of wisdom will you come up with next ? A game of two halves maybe ?

Due to go tomorrow, will be delighted to take a point. I suspect it’ll be the usual sit deep with the occasional attack approach.

Nowt down for us I'm afraid, Posh will dominate while we continue to play the game in our own half . The defence will be overworked and it will be incredibly difficult for them to keep a clean sheet. We ourselves are hardly prolific up top so I can only see an easy home win at London Road.

We ourselves are hardly prolific
Aside from the top 6, only 3 sides have scored more goals than us, and one of those is Charlton, 5 positions below us.

These men tomorrow have scored most, and they may well do us over, but with Exeter, Shrewsbury and Cheltenham to follow this month, getting summat from this game isn't going to define our season.