the posh v the piss poor | Page 14 | Vital Football

the posh v the piss poor

You really are a moron, Rufus found the ' perfect' description for you, you are exactly what he said.
I think he was referring to you as you fit the description perfectly as a happy clapping bellend.
Now go and watch a compilation of Magennis's greatest goals which should occupy you for about 30 seconds if you are lucky.

I think he was referring to you as you fit the description perfectly as a happy clapping bellend.
Now go and watch a compilation of Magennis's greatest goals which should occupy you for about 30 seconds if you are lucky.
It was definitely you I was referring to as a bellend. My comment wasn't about Magennis. I never said he was a good player. I never said he was a bad player. My comment was about the fact that you acted like a spoilt little child refusing to go watching again because we have a player you don't like.

If that's not bellendery I don't know what is.

Bellend.... Is a person that refuses to admit players like Magennis are fuckin' shit and will support the said piss taker so long as he wears the blue and white of WAFC.

🔔🔚

I'm not a fan of Magennis but just out of interest does anyone know what's his longest number of consecutive starts for us in the league?

Off the top of my head I can't remember him getting more than 3 or 4 until recently.

I'm not saying he'd be amazing if he had a run of say 15 starts on the trot but every player thrives on confidence and to be fair to him it's a bit difficult to show anything if you're constantly getting 15 mins here and there.

I'm not a fan of Magennis but just out of interest does anyone know what's his longest number of consecutive starts for us in the league?

Off the top of my head I can't remember him getting more than 3 or 4 until recently.

I'm not saying he'd be amazing if he had a run of say 15 starts on the trot but every player thrives on confidence and to be fair to him it's a bit difficult to show anything if you're constantly getting 15 mins here and there.

When he first signed he stated 14 of the next 18 games in L1.

He also started 10 of our first 12 games in the Championship last season.

I think Richardson gave him every benefit of the doubt and tried to give him those runs to find form but it didn't work.