The Population Problem | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Population Problem

I just don't know how people can afford to have children in this current climate? I just don't get it.
I couldn't afford a child in the UK. No way. Absolute no chance. I don't understand how people afford it. Baffles me.

I just don't know how people can afford to have children in this current climate? I just don't get it.
I couldn't afford a child in the UK. No way. Absolute no chance. I don't understand how people afford it. Baffles me.

A: don't try and buy them PMSL Go for a PS5.

B: Starve them, put them to work.

Simples.

I never learned that lesson but my youngest is 14 and things were better a decade ago lol

This is why automation makes sense, free up a lowering population to do the jobs robots can't.

But we equally don't seem to get past how it should be paid and if we can't do it now, we never will. It's a way bigger debate than I've got the brains, or energy to truly get into tonight.

But it has to be addressed, as many important jobs cannot be done by machines (even if we forward think those advances that will happen) but at the moment we have no balance between those important jobs and their pay compared to jobs that are utterly pointless but well paid.

I'm quite pleased by the point that becomes an issue, with the amount of alcohol I drink, I'll probably be a gas lamp in a graveyard by then.