The Politics Thread | Page 345 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Maybe the tide is finally turning, with even a few of the Tory papers leading with Sleaze and corruption stories. If this continues it won't take long for the Tories to boot out Johnson. Trouble is who would they replace him with??!!! Truss, Patel, Gove and Sunak all very quiet at the moment. Despise the lot of them!

The "Irish Times" article that this refers to is behind a paywall so, unfortunately, there is no point in giving you a link. It's relating to how Boris Johnson is trying to renege on promises made and agreements signed (all relating to the effects of Brexit on Northern Ireland).
He really is a piece of work.

fot.JPG

A perfect "oven cooked, microwave ready" deal.

A few months later, we always knew it wasn't perfect and it's all the EU's fault for expecting us to stick with the deal we agreed.

Didn't Frost (the mug) actually say the deal he negotiated should never have been signed?

Bojo will be the worst thing to happen to this country in my lifetime methinks.

What's Liz Truss supposed to do?

Whatever it is, she isn't doing it because she's over here swinging on swings in a park, literally.

20211110_160441.jpg

Last edited:
I see three SNP MPs going to Gibraltar for a rememberance day function disgraced themselves, getting drunk on free booze.
One, a female MP had to be taken from the aircraft in a wheelchair.
The SNP response was to try to defend their behaviour.
So tribal, our politicians in the latest intake are the scrapings of the barrel

I see three SNP MPs going to Gibraltar for a rememberance day function disgraced themselves, getting drunk on free booze.
One, a female MP had to be taken from the aircraft in a wheelchair.
The SNP response was to try to defend their behaviour.
So tribal, our politicians in the latest intake are the scrapings of the barrel
The female MP is a Labour MP and of course Labour and the SNP have said it never happened.