The Politics Thread | Page 110 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

It's interesting that both the Tories and Labour got their asses kicked in the election. Deservedly so.

Yes and they reckoned it was cos the country wanted them to get on with Brexit.

Erm that's why the votes went to pro remain parties then. This sums it up FB_IMG_1557080952835.jpg

giphy.webp

What matters Kef is the EU MEP one now as that can't be blindly spun by fields of wheat and closet Communist.

Yes it does! That's why I am talking up the EU MEP elections too remainers (My FB timeline has been active with this too) and telling them to get out there, vote and why

The saying "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" springs to mind

In the Guardian today, John Crace describes the unspeakable Farage down to a tee.

For a man who clearly suffers so much in the service of his people, Nige was looking remarkably chipper at his latest press conference in London. Suntanned, relaxed and with the blissed-out look of someone whose grin has been stitched in place by a third-rate plastic surgeon operating out of the backstreets of LA, he is not so much a politician as a cable TV evangelist promising salvation in exchange for his followers selling their mothers and their souls.

More at - https://www.theguardian.com/politic...age-grins-and-barely-tries-to-sound-plausible

In the Guardian today, John Crace describes the unspeakable Farage down to a tee.

For a man who clearly suffers so much in the service of his people, Nige was looking remarkably chipper at his latest press conference in London. Suntanned, relaxed and with the blissed-out look of someone whose grin has been stitched in place by a third-rate plastic surgeon operating out of the backstreets of LA, he is not so much a politician as a cable TV evangelist promising salvation in exchange for his followers selling their mothers and their souls.

More at - https://www.theguardian.com/politic...age-grins-and-barely-tries-to-sound-plausible

Those 2 (Trump and Farage) are indeed the Anti-Christ: there faces alone make me want to puke let alone listening to them which I don't do. Reading what is happening is hard to bear however has to be done. Think I am pinching that link for FB.

I am utterly gobsmacked that in the last few days I have had a couple of ardent brexiteers post shocked faces to some of the stuff I put up. Perhaps the message is sinking through with some

The Vote for Tommy Robinson leaflet dropped through the door today. The journey to the recycling bin was only slightly delayed so I could rip it up. Less than 20 seconds from the postman delivering to bin - a personal best!

The Vote for Tommy Robinson leaflet dropped through the door today. The journey to the recycling bin was only slightly delayed so I could rip it up. Less than 20 seconds from the postman delivering to bin - a personal best!

Is he going on the ballot as Tommy Robinson or as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon? Can you go for election under a made up name?