The player who left thread | Page 85 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

with the way jack plays i think he would fit better in to an arsenal side better
if he goes to spurs he is gunna have to work his nuts off to get first team football .at best he will play in the fa and league cup so they can keep there best 11 for champs league

Hope this all works out well for everybody in the end, hope Jack gets what he wants and the club benefit financially, Pretty sure Levy is trying to use the fact that Jack wants to join them, so feels he can pay what he likes, not happening.

Hope this all works out well for everybody in the end, hope Jack gets what he wants and the club benefit financially, Pretty sure Levy is trying to use the fact that Jack wants to join them, so feels he can pay what he likes, not happening.

Has it actually been confirmed he wants to join them?

There's no way our new owners will accept a paltry bid from spuds on transfer deadline day

Got to say, if you analyse what Spurs have paid for players over the years - we are often accused of paying over the odds for them! Even our current squad had the accusation thrown at the club that we over-paid!!

Lloris, Vert, Alderweild, Sanchez, Alli, Eriksen. Lamela etc etc ...all players that according to the media/fans we got 'ripped off' for..

If we buy Grealish, no doubt (as some Spurs fans are already saying) anything above 10 mill for an unproven wannabe PL player is a rip off...

personally, I couldnt care less what we pay for him if Poch believes he will strengthen our squad.

Where Levy really does come into his own is getting over the odds money for players that didn't make it with us...like when we sold Hutton... :grinning:

According to the current bun Jack has 'begged' us not to price him out of a move to North London

According to fans he has talked to, he's desperate not to go. Not sure I'd trust The Sun over that, afterall, the Star told us we'd got a new manager who has his head on upside down coming in.

Difficult to know isn't it it? Be interesting if he is sold to clear the FFP issue ready to start re-building. Be a wonderful thing if they don't but only they will fully know the FFP situation.

What a fucking nightmare set of rules they are!

Excuse the French.

To be honest, I couldn't care a frog's fuck if Grealish leaves.
He looked really good on loan at Notts County but tried to bring that attitude back here with him. The trouble with Grealish is there is actually very little end product and that's because he always wants to beat one more man and when it doesn't happen, he falls over and complains like a little girl. I'm sure when he complains to the ref, what he's actually saying is along the lines of, "Tell them of mister, they keep taking the ball off me".

Jesus people are still believing Jack wants to go!!!!!!! After the hot air and rubbish the media have filled everyone with the last week! Really! I very much doubt Jack wants to go as he is Villa through and through and has his Dad is his agent who is Villa mad and with Jack coming from a Villa background I doubt it very much. I would want to hear it out of Jack's mouth myself before I believe anything the media has to say these days.

If it isn't on the official site then take nothing as gospel is my motto. I know with 7/24 news now the media must fill it with bull to take up time, but really, why do people still keep believing story after story, when year in year out they are proved wrong.

To paraphrase JF says ''the truth is actually very ordinary and boring and doesn't sell anything''

That is why when there is chaos at VP I rarely read what is going on. I skim the basics and watch Villa Official