The player who left thread | Page 474 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Does anyone think that the owners and Purslow would let it drag on so long if he were going ? They aren't fools and no way can I see that they would leave it until 10 days before the season starting to have something of this magnitude happening.
its probably about how the £100m is paid and installment timings , thats the only negotiation left now in my humble

What brings you to say this when he , Smith, Citeh , his cat , dog or budgie haven’t said a thing either way in a week .

Oh I know, he didn’t answer either way when some 12 year old kids were shouting questions at him the other day.
It's funny how people seem to become body language experts in times like this.

We can presume Citeh have made official attempts to sign Kane if he is refusing to train. I don't think he would be doing that without an offer on the table. Jack's situation seems somewhat different.
I look forward to us no longer being a one man team, if he stays or goes.

Not once has anyone from the club come out and said Grealish isn't going. At least Levy had the balls to tell Ci£y to do one , even if he loses eventually

So is it all just a pantomine to you? It doesn't actually matter about the end result, you just want it played out in public rather than done professionally and privately?

I’m at the stage now where if he’s going then go now, Buendia/Bailey in, hopefully JWP, we will still be in a great position to push on without him. And with the nonsense that he brings (not his fault) and don’t forget this will start again next year and the year after he’s probably better to suited to the circus that is Citeh 🎪 🤡

Does anyone think that the owners and Purslow would let it drag on so long if he were going ? They aren't fools and no way can I see that they would leave it until 10 days before the season starting to have something of this magnitude happening.

Only because as soon as other teams know we need to replace Jack and have £100m to spend, they will start quoting us silly fees

Just to recap what we know so far:

Man Citeh have made a £100m bid for Jack.
Citeh haven't made a bid yet but have asked Jack to hand in a transfer request so that they can bid less.
Citeh have triggered Jack's £100m buyout clause.
Jack doesn't have a buyout clause.
Jack is going to sign a new contract at Villa.
Jack is going to sign for Citeh.
Citeh never spend more than £60m on players.
Citeh are going to spend £100m on Jack and £150m on Kane.
Citeh are going to sign both Jack and Kane.
Citeh can't afford to sign both Jack and Kane.
Citeh want to sign Jack ahead of Kane.
Citeh are using Jack as a negotiating tactic against Spurs.
Citeh aren't interested in Jack.
Citeh aren't interested in Kane.
We have spent the Jack money on Buendia, JWP and Bailey.
We spend more than £100m every transfer window.

I hope that clears things up.

Front paged!

https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...know-so-far-with-the-jack-grealish-situation/

:clap:

I’m at the stage now where if he’s going then go now, Buendia/Bailey in, hopefully JWP, we will still be in a great position to push on without him. And with the nonsense that he brings (not his fault) and don’t forget this will start again next year and the year after he’s probably better to suited to the circus that is Citeh 🎪 🤡

I'd still rather keep Jack, but imagine if we used the Jack money to buy JWP and Maddison!

Front 4 of Watkins, Beundia, Maddison, Bailey, with JWP and McGinn/Luiz behind.

That'd be top 6 defintiely.

But still rather keep Jack.

Only because as soon as other teams know we need to replace Jack and have £100m to spend, they will start quoting us silly fees
I'd like to think based on our incoming players so far we are pretty much down the road with negotiations for fees of any others coming in. NSWE aren't Johnny Come Lately's. We will pocket the 100 mil to kick on next season :)

My view on this debacle is that Jack, after a lot of soul searching, is favouring a move to Man City. I don't think he is 100% committed to this and is struggling due to his loyalty to Villa.

NSWE are doing everything within their power to try and persuade Jack to stay hence how long deliberations have gone on.

The end result? Still not a clue.

This.