The player who left thread | Page 240 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

I know these papers make stuff up but the article in The Express about Jack being the perfect partner for Sancho should make him think twice. The thinking seems to be that Bruno Fernandes needs backup and Pogba can't be relied on for a full season so Jack makes the perfect support act. The killer line for me is ,that he would be an upgrade on Jesse Lindgard. So he's better than Lindgard but a handy stand in for Fernandes and Pogba. Take a cushion with you Jack.

According to the bookies...

2/5 to stay at Villa
8/11 to go to Arsenal
9/1 Leipzig
10/1 Liverpool
10/1 Spurs
10/1 Man United
16/1 Leicester
22/1 Chelsea
22/1 Man City

I know these papers make stuff up but the article in The Express about Jack being the perfect partner for Sancho should make him think twice. The thinking seems to be that Bruno Fernandes needs backup and Pogba can't be relied on for a full season so Jack makes the perfect support act. The killer line for me is ,that he would be an upgrade on Jesse Lindgard. So he's better than Lindgard but a handy stand in for Fernandes and Pogba. Take a cushion with you Jack.

I reckon if a club came in with a decent offer for Pogba he'd be off. So despite Manure fans claiming to have the best midfield in Europe, there could well be an opening for Jack in the team.

Ha,you missed the chat a few pages back! But yes. But then, he's a footballer so different rules I think?!

yes privileged to have millions of £ worth of COVID tests wasted on them every week, where us mear mortals have to have symptoms to get a test

We don't return to training for another 2 weeks anyway, so think they all timed their hols and and return from hols well enough.

John McGinn was on holiday with him too, along with several other premier league footballers, but only Jack seems to get it in the neck?

You don't ever really see Ronaldo out boozing heavily. I really do not feel comfortable with his attitude off the pitch to be honest. It's not the 80s, this kind of lifestyle carries a cost.

You don't ever really see Ronaldo out boozing heavily. I really do not feel comfortable with his attitude off the pitch to be honest. It's not the 80s, this kind of lifestyle carries a cost.

That's true. But Ronaldo is the exception rather than the rule.

I'd wager 99% of footballers like a drink. The Ronaldo's and Milners of this world are pretty rare.

If we want to keep him then we need to sign some decent players.
There’s no way he will want to participate in another relegation fight.

Agreed.

Therefore, Villa need to pull their collective fingers out and get some much needed quality signed up.......... PD bloody Q........

Off the field he reverts to type a complete Chav, then you see Matt Targett away on the Greek islands with his girlfriend two completely different lads
Surprisingly SJM is out with the chav boys, I thought the grandson of a former Celtic chairman would come equipped with more brains than that.

im always caught in two minds on this.
I don’t agree with footballers getting the tests over nhs etc etc but that is probably for another thread anyway.

but regarding his lifestyle specifically.... I think about when I was 24.... I know they are pampered prvellaged footballers but they are also human beings.
As long as it’s a break during the summer and not during the season I don’t really care.

what is a bit annoying is all the show off social media posts especially with what’s happening in the world.

but overall I don’t begrudge them a little fun.

yes privileged to have millions of £ worth of COVID tests wasted on them every week, where us mear mortals have to have symptoms to get a test

Irrelevant. If you think you have it, you can also have a test. The 14 day quarantine is to see if you develop COVID not if you have it.

SO if you quaranteen for 10 days, then come down with the symptoms, you have to self isolate for another 10 days... I'll do the maths for you (math for my American friends) that means 20 days out and then time to recover which can be weeks (months).

The test lets you know if you have it, it doesn't prevent you getting it.

Last edited: