The player who left thread | Page 210 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

However if he was drunk driving and crashing his car at 4 am or whatever it was then that really isn’t ok as there is no excuse for that

That's the bit we will probably never know about and it's strange that was the very reason why so many took the moral high ground over Drinkwater who was never even given a chance by many fans in fact the vast majority on here.

We'll have to wait and see if Jack is charged with any offence, if he isn't he's done nothing wrong driving wise

He's hit a couple of cars 57, that would have been an automatic driving test failure in my day.

Allegedly his Range Rover hit two cars, obviously not very hard or they'd have been write-offs.
I'm old enough to have had to do hand signals on my test apparently sticking the middle finger up didn't mean you were going straight on :Fingers: failed

Allegedly his Range Rover hit two cars, obviously not very hard or they'd have been write-offs.
I'm old enough to have had to do hand signals on my test apparently sticking the middle finger up didn't mean you were going straight on :Fingers: failed
😂😂

I disagree, he's not a natural captain in the vocal role, he leads by example. That has pros and cons itself.

Let's have some perspective.

Jack was a twat - he wasn't doing a Walker and ordering hookers. He wasn't as clueless as Mourinho holding a training session in a park when they have a hidden training ground FFS.

He's clearly grown up - there's no debate on that - otherwise we'd have had stories every week. But he fucked up.

How do you know what they got up to at their party? And perspective is he is meant to be OUR club (OUR CLUB) captain, he gave advice the one day, and then didn't follow it. Hypocrite and not a leader.

And again, you don't know what happened at the party, although looking at the pictures it doesn't take a genius. Not only that, but the damage caused is unfair on those following the rules but having their cars damaged anyway.

How you can say he's grown up is beyond me, he clearly demonstrated he hasn't. Just this time, he got caught out - again.

You can make all the excuses for him you want, the hypocrisy of the guy, and Walker, is pathetic. And the so called apology was laughable. A friend asked me to go round so I did.

Leader? :lol::lol::lol:

How do you know what they got up to at their party? And perspective is he is meant to be OUR club (OUR CLUB) captain, he gave advice the one day, and then didn't follow it. Hypocrite and not a leader.

And again, you don't know what happened at the party, although looking at the pictures it doesn't take a genius. Not only that, but the damage caused is unfair on those following the rules but having their cars damaged anyway.

How you can say he's grown up is beyond me, he clearly demonstrated he hasn't. Just this time, he got caught out - again.

You can make all the excuses for him you want, the hypocrisy of the guy, and Walker, is pathetic. And the so called apology was laughable. A friend asked me to go round so I did.

Leader? :lol::lol::lol:
I did " Like" Mikes post but I have now read your response and that makes a lot of sense, so I am now going to be a hypocrite and like them both.
Grealish is a pain in the arse.

Grealish got us promoted and has single handidly stopped us being rock bottom of the league, ffs he didn't spit at a young girl, kung fu kick a fan, beat his girlfriend up and so on. We all make mistakes.

I did " Like" Mikes post but I have now read your response and that makes a lot of sense, so I am now going to be a hypocrite and like them both.
Grealish is a pain in the arse.

Oh you should never like anything MF posts... That is against site rules! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Grealish got us promoted and has single handidly stopped us being rock bottom of the league, ffs he didn't spit at a young girl, kung fu kick a fan, beat his girlfriend up and so on. We all make mistakes.

Nope, sorry, people are doing (as you put it, ffs) He advised everyone else what to do, he then did the opposite. What part of lives being lost is hard to understand here? And he's highly paid to be fit and ready to play, whether games are on or not, did he look fit and ready to play to you? (Again, ffs)

That isn't a mistake, that was being a selfish ****. There is no middle ground, making excuses for any of these (not just footballers) pricks not trying to look after society for the greater good does not deserve, ffs, defending, ffs.

Don't raise your head above the parapet and advise everyone else, if you are too thick to follow the advice yourself. Easy.

It's more than just being out on a non-essential journey, and I think that's what people are cheesed off with. He hit one car, then 200 yards down the road hit another two. The pic taken at the time appeared to show him in a strange state. The "apology" several hours later also showed him in a strange (I'm being non-commital here) state, and the apology itself was appalling. You can draw your own conclusions and people are doing exactly that (and are entitled to). Being out on a non-essential journey after publicly urging people not to do it was pretty poor, but that's only the start of it.

Yes we do all make mistakes, but its just so dissapointing that when you think that he has learnt from his previous appearances in the national press along he comes and shows you that he hasnt.
As regards spitting and kicking its potentially worse than that if he had the virus and was spreading that around.

Oh for a game to get this nonsense behind us.

Jack fucked up, but I'm not going to use it to discount all of his great work on and off the pitch over the last few years. Other people will. No one apart from Villa fans are even talking about this anymore.

I hope he's allowed to put it behind him and keep playing his way into legend status.

Oh I think you are wrong about that Platypus, he'll get abuse everywhere he goes following this, he's already not liked because of what other fans deem his diving antics. Players/others doing this sort of stuff will live long in the memory for many, many, people who are just as bored, and want to go out just as much, but aren't because they aren't pricks.

Not just footballers, posted a video earlier in the virus thread in off topic, utter ****s goading the police and disobeying the rules.

Can't understand what is wrong with any of these people, do they like the fact people are dying, or do they just not care as long as they are alright?

It's more than just being out on a non-essential journey, and I think that's what people are cheesed off with. He hit one car, then 200 yards down the road hit another two. The pic taken at the time appeared to show him in a strange state. The "apology" several hours later also showed him in a strange (I'm being non-commital here) state, and the apology itself was appalling. You can draw your own conclusions and people are doing exactly that (and are entitled to). Being out on a non-essential journey after publicly urging people not to do it was pretty poor, but that's only the start of it.
It doesn't pass the sniff test does it?

Someone above saying it's not as bad a Carragher spitting at a car when he was being pursued at speed and antagonised by some low life ****. What Grealish did was 100 times worse than that.

I keep thinking maybe I, amongst others, are overreacting. I then watch the daily briefing and get angry at these selfish fools all over again.

What Jack did was very stupid. I have been a massive fan of his for years but what happened has certainly tainted my view on him. What I think has made it worse was the way it was handled after.
Who is meant to be advising this guy? What a joke!
If he’d of done a decent apology where he didn’t look 3 sheets to the wind & then gone on to say he was donating 3 months wages to the NHS he would of probably come out of it with a better reputation than he had.
what a tit & his entourage

At the moment all the signs are that he is an arrogant prick who doesn't understand how much he needs to improve, all round, to get the career he thinks should be his.

He has an air of the McGregors about him alright, I see a similarity, and much like McGregor I wanted to support him til the death but I can't reconcile the ability with the arrogance and ignorance.

Regardless of what any of this I do think it is unfair to not at least let him have a crack at redeeming himself and maturing which I do think you're suggesting.

Kind of have to wonder who is around him and who is helping to advise him. FFS someone get Paul McGrath to give him a call and tell him to cop on.