The player who left thread | Page 175 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

This reminds me of when Benteke was ‘sold’ by the papers and pundits for months and months, certainly hope if Grealish does move its not to Man Utd .
If he does go it will certainly rock our ambitions as a club, a player we have invested years in and just when he reaches his peak off to a bigger club, where does that leave Villa ? Is it wait again until we have a great player and then enjoy for a season or so and then same again.
At some time we have to stop this selling our best player and build a team to challenge for a top six position , Jack Grealish should be the foundation stone of that team and not benefiting the likes of MU.

Why is it that Manure (and latterly Citeh) think that they have a God given right to go around hoovering up talent from ot her clubs and the shitehawk journalists perpetuate this right. Apparently it is now being said that Jack is house hunting in the NW in readiness for the move. Oh, how I wish that the Glazers go bust and the mortgages that are held on the club go toxic.

well if jack reads these posts on the villa sites he should make a statement and clear up this bull shit about house hunting in manchester and all the other BS thats going about in the press

so hows that going to affect the rest of the team and the fans if he dont say that its BS how can the club move forward not knowing if the club captain will be there next season or if he does fancy a big money move away and will stop putting in max effort to stop any risk of injury he could take to twitter and say its all rubbish because i for one kinda think some of it is true .of course he will wanna move to a big club for huge money even more so if or when we go down and im sure others will be gone too like mings and ginny

This reminds me of when Benteke was ‘sold’ by the papers and pundits for months and months, certainly hope if Grealish does move its not to Man Utd .
If he does go it will certainly rock our ambitions as a club, a player we have invested years in and just when he reaches his peak off to a bigger club, where does that leave Villa ? Is it wait again until we have a great player and then enjoy for a season or so and then same again.
At some time we have to stop this selling our best player and build a team to challenge for a top six position , Jack Grealish should be the foundation stone of that team and not benefiting the likes of MU.
Its the way the system works, like it or like it not we are all, with the exception of a small number of clubs worldwide, selling clubs.
Its like your children, they are only yours for a while and it doesnt matter what you invest in them they fly the nest eventually.
Jack will go sadly, he needs to test himself at the highest level.

so hows that going to affect the rest of the team and the fans if he dont say that its BS how can the club move forward not knowing if the club captain will be there next season or if he does fancy a big money move away and will stop putting in max effort to stop any risk of injury he could take to twitter and say its all rubbish because i for one kinda think some of it is true .of course he will wanna move to a big club for huge money even more so if or when we go down and im sure others will be gone too like mings and ginny

Well if YOU think it's true then he really must clear it up then I suppose :lol:.

C'mon Wal. Do you really think this will affect the other players . Does it look like he is playing within himself to avoid injury !!!!????.

In any case shock horror....jack being the quality player he is gets linked with a move away. Bet the club and players didnt see that coming.
AND. You presume he hasn't discussed this with anyone. Things could be sorted either way . The club know he is going if we stay up or go down. The club know he is staying if we stay up . They don't have to say anything to legitimise anything at the moment. Everyone needs to concentrate on staying up and nothing else.

If he goes I hope it sparks a massive bidding war that boosts his value so high that we can build a new team with home grown talent forming the core.
I'd prefer him to stay though.

I'm shocked at how well he's doing at this level, it's at the point where he's distinguishing himself as among the very best in the league in his position.

For that reason I cannot see him being here by the start of next season. Too many 'top' clubs will be in for him and let's be honest, he deserves to play with much better players than the ones he has to play with here.

If we do stay up then I certainly hope we dig in and refuse to sell him, then build a good team around him, but it strikes me that given the right offer he'll leave in order to fulfil his obvious ambitions.

Obvious ambitions like captaining his Beloved Villa in the Premier League winning trophies and Playing for England, he could achieve all those this season . With his and our club
Interesting you touch on England 57 because that could be the big driver that pushes him one way or the other if that clown Southgate doesnt pick him for the Euros. Fact, whether we like it or not, if he were with any of the London or north west clubs he would be established already.

Manure fans on Twatter are saying that Jack is not worth £80m and that they will get him for around £50m.
This is the team that want £100m for Pogba and he couldn't lace Jack's boots.
I just don't get their deluded and opinionated fans who think that they can just drop a name out and the player comes running like some Pavlov dog.
If we get relegated then Jack will go, but we ain't getting relegated as the tide is now turning our way.

Wait for MU to try and unload one of their rejects as part of any deal. Lingard anyone? I’d take Rashford plus cash for him though.

Wait for MU to try and unload one of their rejects as part of any deal. Lingard anyone? I’d take Rashford plus cash for him though.

I wouldn't take Lingard for free - a joke of a pro IMO and Rashford is/was some player but I see he's being linked with Jay Z's "agency" recently which is more of the same BS as Lingard - someone needs to get on top of this stuff at Utd, it's hardly any wonder they're falling to pieces, their players seem to see their footballing status as merely a route to do other stuff.

love the way man utd just think that they can buy a player from a club even when the player isnt for sale and in our case the best player and captain and utd tell you what they will pay .....are they living in the past or what
anyway im not sure jack would improve as a player working under oli the clown

Shut some plastic manure fans today by saying actually pinning so much hope on Grealish and signing the likes of Grealish shows how far they are behind.
Man United should be competing for the very best world class players not players who have not even played for England yet let alone more than 2 seasons in the top flight.

Love Super Jack but if they think signing his level (currently) will get them up with Citeh and The dippers they are deluded. They can't wait for Jack to hit that level with what will be around him nor wait 2 or 3 years to see him flourish.