The player who left thread | Page 110 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

For what it's worth, I'd still be on the side of caution. Transfer Deadline Days have the habit of something unexpected being pulled off. I think if Levy went to £40m, there could be a move "back on".

For what it's worth, I'd still be on the side of caution. Transfer Deadline Days have the habit of something unexpected being pulled off. I think if Levy went to £40m, there could be a move "back on".

Absolutely, on deadline day things can change very quickly hence why the TV coverage has become such a big thing

I’m still expecting Jack to be a spurs player this time tomorrow. Just hoping 57 is right.

As it says in the mirror online article, Grealish a former Villa fan. Apparently the good doctor agreed to let him go for 25,000,000 to help with cash flow issues. He despondent but will not throw his toys out of the pram

What a load of fucking horse shit

LMAO at the mirror and former Villa fan :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: You couldn't make this up! Oh wait........

According to what I've read, Tottenham have no money available for transfers.
Apparently a multi-million a year deal for the naming rights to their new stadium has fallen through.
It seems they are having problems paying for the new stadium and the naming rights deal was to be their transfer kitty.

Talkshite Man U supporting presenter now saying it is disgraceful t Aston Villa can stop a person moving to his dream club and something should be done about it.

What like Man Utd saying De Gea is not for sale.
Or Spurs saying Kane is not for sale ?

This is a serious thing. Last month I rang and cancelled Sky, they talked me into keeping it at the half price deal (9th year in succession Ih have had half price by the way) - however, I have until 16th Aug to change my mind.

If this crap carries on through tomorrow, I am cancelling outright - I can cope with streaming and netflix.

I'm still sweating on this. Roll on 5 o' clock with Jack still in a Villa shirt.
Gru is probably still plotting and his minions are generating doubts in the media.

With the news coming out that Spurs are selling Rose, Alderwerald and Dembele, it seems to me they are in a massive financial mess.

Doesn't seem like a club going for silverware to me.

SSN even reported outside BMH that the owner has stated JG is not for sale during any transfer window.

Why are we even entertaining the thought that he will do a U-turn. It would undermine him with the fans at the start of his stewardship.

Add to this Kevan's put down of the Perry article and there you have it. JG 8s a Villa player for the foreseeable. Anything else would be a betrayal of Biblical proportions.

Can't we just go with Daniel Levy what a ******, what a ******? Much easier.

Personally, I don't see how we can call someone a ****** when they've actually helped us by not bidding an amount that was too good and left it so late in the day! Should be thanking* surely?!

I can understand opposition fans distaste for Levy but if he was doing it for the team you supported you'd be a fan as he does the best for the club (ie. getting players in as cheap as and selling for as much as possible). Let's not forget in May everyone thought Pochettino and Kane would be off this summer; instead, before the WC both had signed new long-term contracts.

Also, it is a new tune* (I've only know Everton do it), rather than the same regurgitated stuff we always have!

*This point obviously dependent of situation at 5pm!

why are ssn so keen on jack to go to spuds wise is just pretty much telling him to put in a transfer request
why are they not saying pogba should do the same the press and media seen obsessed that the deals will go through

SSN even reported outside BMH that the owner has stated JG is not for sale during any transfer window.

Why are we even entertaining the thought that he will do a U-turn. It would undermine him with the fans at the start of his stewardship.

Add to this Kevan's put down of the Perry article and there you have it. JG 8s a Villa player for the foreseeable. Anything else would be a betrayal of Biblical proportions.
thats right . if the new board make a u turn it would make them look very weak .even if jack does want to go they need to tell him that he signed a contract and the club want him honer it . he has been very happy at villa for the last 16 years . we could have ended his contract when he was of getting out of his head but we stuck with him

It just adds to the drama of SSN deadline day. They are just playing the Spurs fans’ hope that someone, anyone, will be bought in today. If they just stood outside the training ground and said no one is signing, no chance, it’s not great television and no fucker would watch.

Elsewhere it’s reported Jack will sign a new deal with a clause should we not go up again this year.