The Pau Torres Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Pau Torres Thread

While he’s quite rightly getting plaudits, I thought he was below par today (by his exceptional standards). Integral to the way we play and once he blows the cobwebs off, he’ll be the difference. Gotta call out Dougie as well, he just makes it look so easy.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Not bad being able to pull another Rolls Royce out of the garage just as we have had to put another (Kamara) in for some lengthy repairs - proper player - would grace any teams defence - surely a candidate for a place in the team of the season.
You know it'll consist of the usual suspects

We’ve missed him for so many reasons, top drawer. With our luck at the moment let’s just hope they were no reactions after the game.

Second thing that strikes me is how often he found Ollie and how often Ollie won it and kept the move going. Nearly all of his passes bypassed Dougie and John going straight to Ollie or Youri.

If you're Fulham watching that you're also probably so frustrated at just how close they are to the ball every time but just can't get it. They're almost all inch-perfect passes they couldn't stop.

I do read it for comedic value and Garth Crooks hasn't let me down in his team of the week.

He's selected Lewis Dunk because he headed the ball back across goal for Brighton's first which makes it comedy gold when you consider Brighton won 5-0 v 10 men.

He obviously didn't bother watching Pau at Fulham.

I do read it for comedic value and Garth Crooks hasn't let me down in his team of the week.

He's selected Lewis Dunk because he headed the ball back across goal for Brighton's first which makes it comedy gold when you consider Brighton won 5-0 v 10 men.

He obviously didn't bother watching Pau at Fulham.
He selects players Assists and goals, it is how players are judged these days.
Seriously it's how many people judge a player these days, if he doesn't have the "numbers" he's crap.