The Pau Torres Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

The Pau Torres Thread

What ever you think of Cash he is well drilled in the high line as is Digne. It will take Moreno a bit to dial back in. Great chance to practice at Boro next week.
I think Cash struggles with it tbh hence Konsa playing but Carlos is like Mings always first to drop and play people onside, some players just can't do it as it is alien to what they have spent years doing

I think Cash struggles with it tbh hence Konsa playing but Carlos is like Mings always first to drop and play people onside, some players just can't do it as it is alien to what they have spent years doing
Just shows how we see it different. I thought Konsa was moved to RB because he is a far better 1 v 1 defender than cash. I thought our best high line for offsides is Cash Konsa Torres and Digne.

I think it just shows how chopping and changing the backline causes problems. It’s clear it’s something that requires a lot of trust and understanding.
That offside trap takes real practice and nerves of steel to let attackers run through without chasing them. We have as close a thing to George Graham Arsenal as it's possible to get. It only takes one to drop and you look like clowns