The Pardew countdown | Vital Football

The Pardew countdown

Am I the only one thinks not a chance? The only way he is going is if Ashley really fears relegation. he'd snap your hand off for finishing 14th right now. Pardew is too valuable.

Wonder if Ashley and Kinnier sit in a room and phone Pardew and get him to do stupid things " Ashley saying " he wont do this one ? will he "

The Karl Pilkington of NUFC

When I saw the thread title I thought it was gonna be a new crowd chant based on the "final countdown" with the verse lyrics about his impending (hopefully) sacking

After the next three games we will be out of the cup and closer to the bottom three. The FCB's trigger finger will be twitching like fuck.

I'm of the opinion Mike is using Pardew as a shield, for which Pardew is complicit. Almost no chance of him getting the sack (unless threatened with relegation) as it would leave fatty exposed.

As long as Pardew is willing to deflect criticism away from fatty, he's got a job. It's when that shield starts to fail, as in no longer protect fatty, it will be dumped.

get used to this circle of life

no signings in the summer, a poor run of results towards Xmas, panic buys in January, a couple of decent performances just before renewels, a lucky escape in May, default to above

We'll defo get beat easily the next two games and that should leave us in the bottom 6, will that be enough for him to go? I doubt it, just where would Ashley find someone as willing to be pathetic as Pardew.

Dunno PK, but there's rumours this morning that Palace do want pardew to come and manage them. NOt sure how much truth there is to it and that 8 year deal is no doubt a stumbling block

The FCB wants to protect our place on the gravy train but DOESN'T want to have to piss away another 15m in January to retain our PL status. Pardew is a dead man walking and if you give me the gun I would take great delight in shooting the bastard. Make sure there's enough bullets for Ashley, Kinnear, Carver, Stone, Bearsdley, Donachie, Joyce and that blond bitch in charge of our media relations.

Toon_Demon - 31/10/2013 08:48

Dunno PK, but there's rumours this morning that Palace do want pardew to come and manage them. NOt sure how much truth there is to it and that 8 year deal is no doubt a stumbling block

Here's hoping, because if there's another club who offer him the chance to keep his egotistical persona in the limelight then he may actually grow a backbone and decide he's had enough, provided he's cleared his alleged debts with the fat tit.

Ashley will not let Pardew have another disappointing season and under him thats just what we are getting. Unless there is a change its a relegation battle and an early exit from the F A Cup.
Pardew will go, either sacked, or leave by mutual agreement.
Palace would suit him down to the ground apart from wages maybe but they will not wait long.
See nothing out of the next two games other than humiliation.
The tired excuse and injuries will surface.

vin1892 - 31/10/2013 08:52

The FCB wants to protect our place on the gravy train but DOESN'T want to have to piss away another 15m in January to retain our PL status. Pardew is a dead man walking and if you give me the gun I would take great delight in shooting the bastard. Make sure there's enough bullets for Ashley, Kinnear, Carver, Stone, Bearsdley, Donachie, Joyce and that blond bitch in charge of our media relations.

I like the cut of your jib Vin all of those bastards need to be gone.

Paul Kannell - 31/10/2013 08:45

We'll defo get beat easily the next two games and that should leave us in the bottom 6, will that be enough for him to go? I doubt it, just where would Ashley find someone as willing to be pathetic as Pardew.

Considering we finished last season in the bottom five, I don't think Ashley will bat an eyelid if we are bottom six after 11 games.

If you look at the fixtures, all down to Norwich below us have a chance of taking three points out of the next two games, and if Norwich don't they can take three of us in the game after.

Can we get Rachel Riley to pick letters for him, will make the Pardew Bingo more interesting if he's only got five consonants and four vowels to pick from.

A two's up with her and Susie Dent would sort my weekend out.

I make it that Ashley or Pardew is here until 2020.

The 10 year season ticket deal followed 2 years later by the 8 year deals for the staff.

Maybe a coincidence but something not really looked in to.