The Orbz is innocent/one our top boyz Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Trebor Softmintz | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Orbz is innocent/one our top boyz Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Trebor Softmintz

Win, lose or draw...but usually lose :19:

Did you really throw a second in a demo for the plod...you sir are an example to us all!

Skip_4 - 25/2/2017 12:07

Win, lose or draw...but usually lose :19:

Did you really throw a second in a demo for the plod...you sir are an example to us all!

He never told us that bit did he!

Lol

Apollyon - 25/2/2017 09:59

Hahahaha

You should have a tie on ffs

All the other scoundrels in court were in hoodies and combats , i kid you not.
I'm trying not to laugh in that photo to be honest .
When the magistrates had finished they asked me what sort of sweet it was and i said "one of these" and pulled one out of my pocket.
Then i said " i shouldn't have come into the courthouse armed really " .....which got a laugh out of the magistrates.
Maybe i should lay off the cider !

orbitalforest - 25/2/2017 05:14

Hahahaha

When the magistrates had finished they asked me what sort of sweet it was and i said "one of these" and pulled one out of my pocket.
Then i said " i shouldn't have come into the courthouse armed really " .....which got a laugh out of the magistrates.

:59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59:

orbitalforest - 25/2/2017 13:14

Hahahaha

:19: :19: :19: :14:

LyttleByLyttle - 25/2/2017 09:50

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/nottingham_forest_fan_who_threw_sweet_at_norwich_supporters_during_5_1_defeat_is_relieved_not_to_get_ban_1_4905404

Also came up on the Nottingham Forest News feed

No real names FFS

Orbs get the crowd funding page up

Once you've got enough funds to pay the fine think how good you will feel donating sherbet lemons to kids charities

Give something back to the community !

Jimmy Gordon - 27/2/2017 22:12

Orbs get the crowd funding page up

Once you've got enough funds to pay the fine think how good you will feel donating sherbet lemons to kids charities

Give something back to the community !

Wouldn't have a clue how to do it mate.
I deserve the fine anyway for being a 'daft' knob.
Working with a Norwich fan today who was at the game, he said his mates were pissing themselves when he told them he was on the same job as the 'the fruit drop bloke' . :19:

orbitalforest - 28/2/2017 12:50

Just spoke to Forest to see if they'll lift ban.
Going to get back to me.

I wish you luck mate, but knowing Bexon the fact you pleaded guilty means he is unlikely to lift it for a while even though the Court decided not to impose one.