The Ollie Watkins Thread | Page 153 | Vital Football

The Ollie Watkins Thread

Firing back at Simon Jordan now after popping back at Deeney. I'm not sure it's a good idea to do that in public to be honest as they are both basically gutter shock jocks who don't deserve attention from a top level pro like Ollie.
They have to be as tired as we are of listening to the absolute shite these ***** come out with. I can only imagine some of this is spurring them on, it would make me want to prove a point.

They have to be as tired as we are of listening to the absolute shite these ***** come out with. I can only imagine some of this is spurring them on, it would make me want to prove a point.
As long as it is used positively to drive themselves forward, I don’t have a problem with it. As the old adage says, “those that can’t, talk about it”

Firing back at Simon Jordan now after popping back at Deeney. I'm not sure it's a good idea to do that in public to be honest as they are both basically gutter shock jocks who don't deserve attention from a top level pro like Ollie.
I actually love this new Ollie Watkins who's coming back with receipts. If he's fuelled by past disrespect he's not lacking for material.

I think we were happy to count Ollie's penalty goals last season before he lost the job to Dougie, I don't think you can have your cake and eat it. In my view the CF of any club should be taking pens as it an easy goal

I think we were happy to count Ollie's penalty goals last season before he lost the job to Dougie, I don't think you can have your cake and eat it. In my view the CF of any club should be taking pens as it an easy goal
Same applies to Ollie last season then. Wasn't looking at saying one rule for one.

Not sure it matters who takes them CF, GK or CB. It's whoever is best and thst might not be the CF. In this day and age I'd be staggered if Duggie wasn't picked after detailed analysis and testing of technique application and mindset at BH in training. It's that detailed nowadays.

Same applies to Ollie last season then. Wasn't looking at saying one rule for one.

Not sure it matters who takes them CF, GK or CB. It's whoever is best and thst might not be the CF. In this day and age I'd be staggered if Duggie wasn't picked after detailed analysis and testing of technique application and mindset at BH in training. It's that detailed nowadays.
Dougie is the dogs bollocks at them, Ollie has too much time to think and it kills him.

Puts the Palmer wankfest into some perspective.

Non-penalty goals in PL top 10
Ollie Watkins 19

Erling Haaland 16

Dominic Solanke 16

Jarrod Bowen 15

Son Heung-Min 14

Phil Foden 14

Alexander Isak 13

Mo Salah 12

Chris Wood 12

Cole Palmer 11

Darwin Nunez 11

9 penalties is pretty spectacular.

I would.guess we have had 5 or less.

Pens this season: Chelsea 12, Plop & Arse 9 (Plop missed 3 :ROFLMAO:), Newc, 7, Man U & Man C 6

Villa have had 4

Spuds have had 1 :ROFLMAO:

Strange that the majority of the Sky 6/7 seem to be topping the penalty charts. Almost like the refs and VAR are giving them a helping hand ( that's not in an " unnatural position ")
I don't think it's that strange. Seems obvious to me that the teams who attack the most and get into the opponents box the most are going to get the most penalties? 🤷‍♂️