The Official Wigan Athletic Match Thread (Sponsored by Second Top v Second Bottom"for all your free hit needs") | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Official Wigan Athletic Match Thread (Sponsored by Second Top v Second Bottom"for all your free hit needs")

This is becoming feeble. At 32 I've seen gills relegated a few times but always fought till the end of the season. Even the Wycombe year.

It's just sad now.

I've been out walking the dog so missed everything so far. If we fight back from here, you know who to thank.

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility should we concede another 5+ goals now I'm back watching

Lovell and Scally quoted a cloud has been lifted, Fuck Me this is dire I don’t see happy players I see players going through the motions.
Evans stated quality players over mediocre reduced the numbers because of the budget, they all look mediocre to me this afternoon

Someone needs to sit Peter down and have a realism discussion

"If we could get one ......"
"Gills are not out of this.."

He's weakening though "not much stranger...." lol

Good old Peter.

Last edited:
There’s nothing.In almost 50 years can’t recollect anything like this,

That game at Wycombe was a shocker but the rest of the season we fought well (at home). We've been shocking all season this year. No light at the end of the tunnel either

Listening in with Gimmer. It really is not fair to put a man of his age through this. To make things worse Doncaster winning at MK Dons.

15 minutes respite for team and fans. Donny winning but at least Crewe are defending last place.