The Official Walsall Match Thread (Sponsored by Chicken Balti Pies "for all your match snack needs") | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Official Walsall Match Thread (Sponsored by Chicken Balti Pies "for all your match snack needs")

I don’t like to criticise referees but a foul has been given 90% of the time we cross the ball into the area and any 50/50s go to the home team.

I was expecting better with our namesake Mr Gill

Pure fluke to give Walsall a completely undeserved leave. The sort of thing that we just don’t get going for us. We’ve looked the better and classier team without creating a lot. Walsall created nothing either other than a couple of easy saves for Morris until that complete fluke.

WTF

Live feed on the BBC said 'Penalty to Gillingham after Shaun Williams draws a foul'.

2 minutes wait for an update and text is deleted and replaced by 'shot from outside of box by Shaun Williams is blocked'.

I assume it was a free kick on the edge of the area and not a penalty.

Not had a decision all match or a single thing drop for us. Hugely frustrating.

The stats are saying that we haven't had a shot on target. I'd be more frustrated by that, especially given we started with a, supposedly, 'attacking XI'.