The Official Mansfield Town Match Thread (Sponsored by Birthday Laxatives "for all your party pooping needs") | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Official Mansfield Town Match Thread (Sponsored by Birthday Laxatives "for all your party pooping needs")

Didnt we get relegated under Harris, if so he failed.
Maybe i was just dreaming, not sure about much nowadays.
Yes he joins a very long line of 'failed' Gills managers who either didn't get us promoted let alone into the playoffs or only kept us in thd current league or got us relegated.
So,so many failures

Yes he joins a very long line of 'failed' Gills managers who either didn't get us promoted let alone into the playoffs or only kept us in thd current league or got us relegated.
So,so many failures
Not my point. I was just reminding GBN that although NH saved is in div 2 he did not save us in div 1.

I have been watching since 1964 and attend still with little expectation ever but savour and cherish the rare good times (and managers).

I have been watching since 1964 and attend still with little expectation ever but savour and cherish the rare good times (and managers).

Bit like life really.

I want to hear more about Nibble's failure. I mean, failure to pull or failure to perform? Bit like football management really.

Not that Beyoncé Higginbottom from Darnley Road? Everyone's been there.
Ahhh, my homeland Darnley rd or as my mum said (they called it china town) lol.
Was always something going on so always worth looking out of my nans window:
- can i borrow a cup of sugar or a shilling for the meter
- fights between the chavs
- fights between the women in their curlers, scarves and pinnys
- milk float parked outside houses for a long time as some housewives paid in kind
- they always scrubbed their window sills and door steps though

Last edited: