The Official Leicester City Match Thread (Sponsored by Mamady Sidibe "for all your winning goal at Priestfield against Leicester needs") | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Official Leicester City Match Thread (Sponsored by Mamady Sidibe "for all your winning goal at Priestfield against Leicester needs")

I noticed that the dodgy speaker that hasn't worked for ages in the middle of the RE roof was replaced with a new one yesterday. We actually heard all the announcements and music properly for a change.
Simple but important upgrade to the matchday experience. Well done Brad/ Fish.

Now they need to the same in the GRS Blocks A&B. Half way through most announcements the tannoy cuts out and all we get is a beep, beep, beep.

I was told when I asked about the speakers in the GRS, that owing to complaints from the residents they cut out at a certain decibel level.

I was told when I asked about the speakers in the GRS, that owing to complaints from the residents they cut out at a certain decibel level.

I'd heard that before but it doesn't make sense that loud rock music happily blares away but when Doug's reading out the team it cuts out.