The Official Harrogate Town Match Thread (Sponsored by For the Love of God, Win the Game Gills "for all your desperation needs") | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Official Harrogate Town Match Thread (Sponsored by For the Love of God, Win the Game Gills "for all your desperation needs")

Every player deserves to be booed off by whoever is left in the away end. They should be made to stand there and take whatever vitriol can be mustered a la Wycombe. Gutless, spineless mess.

Fuck that, the away end should be allowed to throw excrement at them.

I can live with getting hit on the break when looking for goals to try to get back into a game. But when you think of that, you think of teams throwing men forward, balls pinging around in the area. We look absolutely pedestrian even when we're chasing the game, create absolutely fuck all, and yet still somehow keep getting caught out at the back.

We hadn't scored more than 3, or conceded more than 3, since the days of Evans (apart from Walsall under caretaker Millen).

Finally broken that duck.

Harrogate wanted it more than us. They still have an outside chance of the play offs. Frustrating but a relief we’ve been put out of our misery. Rebuilding is a must.

Just been messaged by a friend who was going to renew his ST today so as he keeps his seat. Says no way with Clemence, Jackett etc on the scene. Prepared to buy one later if changes are made. There will be a lot more like that Mr & Mrs G. I reckon you must think hard about your backing of Clemence. Unfortunately I renewed the other day.

This is absolutely shocking,total embarrassment to the Gillingham shirt,wages should be docked and given to supporters who travelled to see that total shambolic shitshow,
Don’t get it first half we played very well for literally 45 minutes,second half didn’t turn up,for 1 minute,
Substitutes were dire,Clarke,Walker just hilarious,comedy show,
50 years watching this club 2nd half that probably was worst display I can remember

So bad it's almost funny.

I wonder what Pulis would make of these wage thieves.

I was thinking the same. If I were a player and BFSE / Mad Dog / Pulis were manager, I wouldn’t want to go back to the changing room right now.