The Official Bradford City Match Thread (Sponsored by Discarded Prophylactics "for all your dead rubber needs") | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Official Bradford City Match Thread (Sponsored by Discarded Prophylactics "for all your dead rubber needs")

Surely SC knows these players by now. Why field that side? Rather worrying that he's got this response (although I expected it). Should be looking to the future and blooding some youngsters when there's no pressure.

Of course, we could reverse last week and win 5 1. :grinning:

Last edited:
We’re just nowhere near good enough, looking for a response and this is the best we can offer. We’ve had a couple of good chances but that’s it. Bradford have split our defense on a couple of occasions, something I can’t recall us doing all season. Oh well hopefully something to cheer in the second half.

Yeah he should have done much better, radio kent thought he’d saved it and then ‘oh, no it’s in’
Looked that way on I follow,seemed to have saved it,then no idea what happened,surely Andrews a full 2nd half now,Malone been anonymous,Hutton done well so far

Object lesson in why you should keep slinging the ball goalwards and play for the percentages. We play some slick football up to the box and then keep trying more of the same until we get tangled up in our own feet or flattened by the defence.

Amen to that. Too much p*ss*ng around to get a perfect shot.

Sometimes you just have to welly it and hope.
Maybe try the fatty Evans style of loading it into the box at every opportunity.
Two big lumps up front and bully them.
Who knows?
But doing the same thing isn’t working.

Object lesson in why you should keep slinging the ball goalwards and play for the percentages. We play some slick football up to the box and then keep trying more of the same until we get tangled up in our own feet or flattened by the defence.
Absolutely, over complicated trying to walk the ball in to the net. Unfortunately we’re not good enough to do that (and no one else in league two is either).

This team are some of the biggest bunch much of wasters to put on our shirt in a number of years. First half sums up our season and League Two - Bradford are poor and we’re worse! Now go and prove me wrong!

Time to upgrade to a bottle of Tunisian wine for the second half!

Thought we played ok first half but came up short in both boxes which is where it counts.
Started the second half with a big scramble around their goal, surprise surprise the ball doesn’t drop to one of our guys for a clear shot.
Was surprised Morris was dropped today , Turner reminding me quickly why I don’t really rate him.

Crawley 2 up- Play off places nearly settled

Will we even finish in the top half of the division?
Doncaster 2 up at Morecambe as well and I have to now concede that they may gate crash the play off party, even having left it this late. Whether it will be at Crawley's expense remains to be seen.

Quite interesting now we can be neutral, having done everything to remove ourselves from contention.:slap:

F*ck me, Akinde just scored against Hollywood !!