The Official Barrow Match Thread (Sponsored by Ennui "for all your weariness and dissatisfaction needs") | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Official Barrow Match Thread (Sponsored by Ennui "for all your weariness and dissatisfaction needs")

If it’s a bad one, that very unfortunate for Walker. Only on a few seconds with most of the game left to actually prove a point. I also presume he’s out of contract in the summer so could be very damaging to his career if he’s out for a long time.

Masterson first joined us on loan when we were several points adrift of safety in League One, a year before any BG investment, and then agreed to come on loan again when we were bottom of League Two.

He was clearly very good from the start so why should he suddenly be in demand elsewhere and desperate to get away?

Unless he is homesick of course, but even that would not be a reason for downing
I’m not sure where i heard it, I was of the understanding it was a one year deal.

Regardless I’d have gone with Ogie today personally.

God I can’t wait for this season to end.

If it’s a bad one, that very unfortunate for Walker. Only on a few seconds with most of the game left to actually prove a point. I also presume he’s out of contract in the summer so could be very damaging to his career if he’s out for a long time.
Looking at the video, the only plus point is it wasn’t a leg-breaker. Possible broken arm or shoulder though 😳