The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs) | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs)

Yes the ref is consistently inconsistent but no sympathy for Masterson. On a yellow you don't give the ref the opportunity to make a decision. AFC Wimbledon look quicker & more mobile.

Yes the ref is consistently inconsistent but no sympathy for Masterson. On a yellow you don't give the ref the opportunity to make a decision. AFC Wimbledon look quicker & more mobile.
Especially if your first yellow was 90 seconds earlier...

At fault for the goal, 2 quick yellows and he’s off.

Plus, he’s the only fucker that scores for us at the mo too.

FFS Conor!
He'd been erratic so far and I think the poor marking for the goal led to him over reacting afterwards. Very expensive red card.
Hopefully scrape a draw with a massive 10 man perfomance but suspect I'll be leaving early.

I’ve got the Arsenal game on in the background and it’s messing with my head watching how slick it can be at this level, whereas on iFollow some players’ first touches go 25 yards!

If every shirt grab was a yellow there would be 5 reds, and 8 penalties per game. Hawkins alone would have had AFC down to 9 already.
It was a shirt pull after the guy had rolled him / got away, not a 50/50 shirt pull which happens all game. He should know better than to even give the ref a decision to make. An absolute waste of a foul on half-way.

Training all week should be focussed on one thing except for CK and CBs. Receive the ball in to feet facing the opponent’s goal. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Dons are such an angelic team no booking and play the game with honesty and integrity (my arse) more than inconsistent- pathetic

I'd have McKenzie on for Ehmer, we can't afford to go down to 9.

Put Nadesan and Walker on up front in place of Hawkins and Dieng and go for it with pace down the middle.

After 59 years I've finally become a plastic. Decided to play snooker this afternoon and then get a skinful in my local 'spoons.

Haven't even bothered putting Radio Kent and the screecher on.

Will be there on Saturday but this lot are shit. Don't deserve the support they've been getting. I feel sorry for the Gallinsons.

Mass clearout at the end of this season please. Never known a team I like less than this shower, and I've seen every relegation since 1966.