The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs) | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs)

Not sure whether to watch or just listen in. There's a large part of me that believes I may as well just set fire to a tenner and have almost equal enjoyment, but I'm pretty sure come 7.45 I'll be watching.
Just weighing that up myself. Was going to have it on in the background whilst getting some crap done but will probably end up watching

Not sure whether to watch or just listen in. There's a large part of me that believes I may as well just set fire to a tenner and have almost equal enjoyment, but I'm pretty sure come 7.45 I'll be watching.
As I believe it was Gary Lineker who said about tonight's opponents many years ago, this game may be better watched on Teletext. Failing that, the Sky Sports ticker.

At this moment I'd take "the dour 0-0".

If I was confident of it happening I'd save myself £10 but, knowing how much I'd kick myself if we played well and I'd missed it, £10 doesn't seem a bad risk.

Double carbs shotty ! Shocking !

My first trip to AFC W and looking forward to it, hope the rain stops though.

Maybe not quite a must win but probably a must not lose.

Fancy Nads to score tonight......
Ha ha no I really do 😉

Can’t beat lasagne & chips 🤤