The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 25 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

I thought it was all flights Mc not just commercial? If world leaders are doing everything via Skype and faceache hows he immune? Fair enough if that’s the case. As long as he’s not allowed back over here.

Hope his holiday home is in the New York area.

It’s in Miami Finn, one rule for the rich, the minute this crisis looked like escalating he’ll have got a private jet for him and his family, from thousands of miles away he can safely treat his staff like shit. The fat shithouse always seems to be miles away when making these decisions/PR stunts.

Documents have been posted in companies house from the 9th April showing some sort of monies paid. It may be time to start thinking of getting extra beer stock in

Gathering momentum now. Looks like the deposit is paid. Only Ashley in the way now.
Then again, isn’t he always but if a deposit is paid then surely a price is agreed

So it seems that Ashley is prepared to loan £150m to the potential buyer to purchase the club. There will be a clause or some other means of keeping his cash cow. He won't leave and cut all ties.

It’s £13m deposit and yes mc, it looks like a loan of some sort. Although it could well be repaid by Staveley if she sells a percentage at a later date

Last edited:
All sorts of rumours that full price is £350m but with a £13m deposit allegedly paid plus a 'loan' of £130m to be paid within 5 years as well as talk of a £200m down payment. That makes it £343m in my eyes.

On saying this, the £130m 'loan' is a red herring for me because Ashley already has one attached to us. Strange times.

So it seems that Ashley is prepared to loan £150m to the potential buyer to purchase the club. There will be a clause or some other means of keeping his cash cow. He won't leave and cut all ties.
Our billionaire owner having to lend our new mega rich owners coin :hmmm: