The next two games... | Page 2 | Vital Football

The next two games...

9704, my data is taken from footballwebpages. I reckon whether we do it or not depends on the Colchester allocation. If they get Stacey West then because of segregation it won't happen.
It is the attendance shown for Swindon that differs: the attendance given by the club at the game and on the official Twitter account is 8409; however, it is also shown as 8405 above the match report (but as 8409 at the foot of the report itself) and that 8405 figure has been copied into various other places.

No experimenting for me (not that we have much room to experiment per se anyway).

I can't imagine too many players will be chuffed at being 'rested' for the Colchester game, for example.

Makes sense to bring any operations etc forward (like Habergham and Farman two seasons ago) but if you can play...play!

It is the attendance shown for Swindon that differs: the attendance given by the club at the game and on the official Twitter account is 8409; however, it is also shown as 8405 above the match report (but as 8409 at the foot of the report itself) and that 8405 figure has been copied into various other places.

You will always get errors along the lines, including 'actuals' so allow for a small percentage error which in this case around 5%.

Would like to see Brown, Angol and Roberts show us what they can do at some point over next two games. Other than that I would not change too much. Maybe last few mins against Colchester for Sam Hab if he is up to it and it is likely to be his last appearance.