The Next Day | Vital Football

The Next Day

All I've managed to do today is go out to the sales to get Mrs S's new phone transferred over and then crashed cus I too stuffed from the match in the early hours of this morning - waste of a good holiday day. So wont be doing Man Utd NL! cus I want to be awake for the full day!!!!

Not even listened to radio yet as only just got into office but it has got to the stage where it would appear we can get any result and the 3 stooges are safe.
I am very close to giving up completely.
The board have not fired the 3 stooges, the management are hopeless and players do not appear to give a toss, so why should I

It looks like out if the 4 Christmas games we are set to get 1 point. Even amongst us, who are considered a pretty negative bunch on here, predicted at least 5 points!

Really hoped the 3 Stooges would be gone this morning , but good old Nc are making the same mistakes as they did with Wartless , Rat and Gunn . They never learn

Get the fire back in your belly McNally and sack Hopeless Hugh before he relegates us

He has to go. Waste of a day yesterday, never mind the money. Play like that tomorrow and we will be murdered. Anyone hoping for that? Can't bring myself to do that, obviously, but I am finding it very difficult to maintain any sort of interest or passion. Can't be sure, but this feels worse that the Roeder fiasco.

Jed. It is bad.
I lost total interest yesterday. The play was dreadful, the passing appalling and there was an inevitability about the late winner.
Even then the 3 stooges did not bring on the third sub.

i thought that DG why didn't when Fulham scored hugh throw on Becchio or Murphy?......oh yeah I forgot hugh likes to keep the score down if we are losing

CH interview was not on CC and cannot get the full interview if there was one by playing back the news on radio norfolk i player from ealrier this morning.
All I got was whittaker saying ' we tried to play it around a bit at the back and did not learn our lesson ' !!!!!
and CH saying he could not fault players effort. I bloody could.