The National League 2019/20 Season Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The National League 2019/20 Season Thread

I'll be rooting for Harrogate, though it would add a name to the small list of League teams I've never seen play, but I just have this feeling that Notts extra experience will get them over the line

According to the yorky post, they have a 20 man squad for the play-offs.

SQUAD: James Belshaw, Ryan Fallowfield, Josh Falkingham, Warren Burrell, George Thomson, Jack Emmett, Mark Beck, Joe Leesley, Joe Cracknell, Brendan Kiernan, Alex Bradley, Jon Stead, Lloyd Kerry, Jack Muldoon, Connor Hall, Scott Brown, Will Smith, Jack Diamond, Aaron Martin, Kian Harratt.

According to the yorky post, they have a 20 man squad for the play-offs.

SQUAD: James Belshaw, Ryan Fallowfield, Josh Falkingham, Warren Burrell, George Thomson, Jack Emmett, Mark Beck, Joe Leesley, Joe Cracknell, Brendan Kiernan, Alex Bradley, Jon Stead, Lloyd Kerry, Jack Muldoon, Connor Hall, Scott Brown, Will Smith, Jack Diamond, Aaron Martin, Kian Harratt.
I didn't realise Jon Stead was there now. Maybe he'll do his old club over!

New season starts october must finish later otherwise they will be cramming games in

Starts 5th October and end 29th May with play offs in June . all dependant on this , that and the other i suppose . Possibly a crowd of 1/3 capacity , not kk but yet

Games will be crammed in. Lots of Saturday/Tuesday matches. Don't forget that the Euro's have been re-scheduled for next summer which all leagues will have to take into consideration irrespective of how many of their players are likely to be involved

National League North:

15:00: Boston United v Altrincham

National League South:

13:00: Weymouth v Dartford

Harrogate for me Simply because they have Jack playing for them. Deserves a crack in the football league.
As for today, got to be Barston. Need to be at a decent levels for all our free transfers😉 Also need to be at a good level to get the other two sides of their new ground built. A final farewell to York Street, one of the great non league grounds passes into history.

Weymouth won 3-0 on penalties after a 0-0 draw.

Two successive promotions for them, back in the NL after 11 years.