well by Neil Adams.
* Will not play RVW and Hooper up front together even in a cup
game he was not desperate to win.
* Intends to play the goal machine Elmander in Wes's role and
pretend we have 2 up front.

Mc Nally : Please remove him after our 3 0 defeat at Goodison

i really dont want them to go out loan either
they will either be split up or get lost in the system
we posted ages ago debating whether they can play together,well they are almost there !

Steve from Oz - 7/1/2014 02:06

Norwich boss Chris Hughton baffled by twin starlets

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/359212/Norwich-boss-Chris-Hughton-baffled-by-twin-starlets

Maybe if Hugh paid attention to what was happening on the pitch then he'd know who is who. Jesus Christ, Murphy's must be laughing their heads of at him. I mean come on, what a joker. Seriously, different colour boots. Poor little Hughie :loser:

Here's an idea Hugh, how about giving them little flashing LED lights on their sleeves? Green for josh, yellow for Jacob. :lol:

:loser:

New headline in Pink Un.

Hughton Baffled By Becchio.

'Hughton is as baffled as to why he signed Luciano Becchio, and so to help with his confusion he has asked Becchio to wear a green one-sey bought for him by Hughton himself from the club shop. Hughton said 'I am baffled as to why I signed him so have asked him to wear this green one-sey, which is the same green as the substitutes seats so that I don't even have to look at him anymore', said a rather baffled Hughton.

Apparently HH has asked them to wear different colour boots so he can tell them apart. Sorry if this been posted elsewhere.

HH really needs a boot up the a**e. He is doin' my head in.

He'll probably send one twin out on loan so it doesn't confuse
him too much. Get a grip Hughton.

:despair: :despair:

FFL. I know I realised that after and then edited it, I meant to delete arse but did boot instead. I don't care any more. Arse arse arse boot boot whatever!!!

sminky - 7/1/2014 22:27

Apparently HH has asked them to wear different colour boots so he can tell them apart. Sorry if this been posted elsewhere.

HH really needs a boot up the a**e. He is doin' my head in.

He'll probably send one twin out on loan so it doesn't confuse
him too much. Get a grip Hughton.

Sorry I didn't read earlier in thread. I've taught twins on many occasions and managed to cope. though there was a strange incident once with glasses.

:despair: :despair:

northern yellow - 7/1/2014 12:34

New headline in Pink Un.

Hughton Baffled By Becchio.

'Hughton is as baffled as to why he signed Luciano Becchio, and so to help with his confusion he has asked Becchio to wear a green one-sey bought for him by Hughton himself from the club shop. Hughton said 'I am baffled as to why I signed him so have asked him to wear this green one-sey, which is the same green as the substitutes seats so that I don't even have to look at him anymore', said a rather baffled Hughton.

:clap: :clap: :grin:

Headline in EDP 24 ( June 2017 )

HH baffled by whether Norwich will be playing in North or South Conference next season.
The board still think he can turn it around.
Becchio still on the bench

HH cannot see numbers as they are on back of shirts and as all players are always defending he never gets to see the back of a shirt from the bench !

I too have taught twins but, since I had to check in the mirror at least once a day to confirm I was who I thought I was, I had no more difficulty identifying them than any other boy or girl in the class.

Hang on, they didn't introduce girls until after I left. They must have been boys, then.

Monsters I called them. :hell: