The Morgan Rogers Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Morgan Rogers Thread

Looks like he has the perfect physical attributes for the PL, plus his highlights reel shows that he has a really high 'ceiling'. Just need Unai and co to work their magic on him.

I wonder if we'll see a bit of him tomorrow now that Zaniolo is injured (apparently).

I think he'll be a useful addition. Hope he is anyway.

Watching some more clips of this guy and reading more stuff and I can see why we've taken the punt absolutely. Aside from the physical attributes and an absolute hammer of a right foot shot , he seems to have great composure and intelligence on the ball at pace and under pressure. Could be a steal at the price.

Watching some more clips of this guy and reading more stuff and I can see why we've taken the punt absolutely. Aside from the physical attributes and an absolute hammer of a right foot shot , he seems to have great composure and intelligence on the ball at pace and under pressure. Could be a steal at the price.
I was looking at something on him too where his stats basically like look fine for the Championship. He is in the top 10 or top 15 in a bunch of things. When you add context of minutes played, the stats per 90 he shoots up to #1 or #2 in a few things.

It seems to fairly accepted that if you can iron out things like losing the ball 30% of the time he has it or turning more than 5-10% of ball carries into chance creating actions. Then you’ve got a lad who is very dangerous. Another Duran, very raw but bags of ability. Seems like a lad who is very humble and wants to learn.