The Mbwana Samatta thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Mbwana Samatta thread

Certainly not the worst we've seen. Foreign panic buy, coming straight into a struggling relegation battle.
Never good enough. But as mentioned above, the best of luck.

I was expecting his departure to be announced on the 1st July, it never happened, Transfermarkt have him down as transferred but this happened a long time ago.

Samatta according to this report expected to come back, an interview published last month, and then the official site have now removed him from the first team ?

Who knows ? I guess he’s gone without any transfer announcement ?

Was always an obligated buy clause, the deal was done just delayed for the season so no real announcement needed - no report linked mate so a little confused?

Good luck to him. I thought he looked pretty sharp in his first few games, scored a couple of goals both of which were real strikers goals as well. The lockdown obviously didn't do him any favours. You just join a new team in a new country and then within a month or so your stuck in a hotel on your own not seeing any of your family, friends or teammates.

Not good enough in the end but he might have done better were it not for the unusual circumstances of that season. Still he's a goal at a Wembley final to remember and what a goal it was.

Good luck to him. I thought he looked pretty sharp in his first few games, scored a couple of goals both of which were real strikers goals as well. The lockdown obviously didn't do him any favours. You just join a new team in a new country and then within a month or so your stuck in a hotel on your own not seeing any of your family, friends or teammates.

Not good enough in the end but he might have done better were it not for the unusual circumstances of that season. Still he's a goal at a Wembley final to remember and what a goal it was.

Thought he might have been fairly decent in the championship, seemed like a league where if you get 5-6 balls into him in a game he’s stick one away. Not that it’s relevant now!

Good luck to him, but not his 10m followers on social media who are all clueless fuckwits