The Mbwana Samatta thread | Vital Football

The Mbwana Samatta thread

Strange to announce without the work permit.

Would mean he can’t train etc yet I would assume. Same as Luiz in the summer.

I don't want to be That Guy (yes I do), but can we change the thread so his first name is spelled right? I just know it'll bug me and we could be slating this guy in this thread for YEARS.

Anyway, welcome Mbwunu.

Welcome young man, now go and make us proud. Hope he's lightning quick, has the ball skills of Maradona and can bend it like Beckham.

Too many clichés, I'll get my coat.

4.5 years either they think he's very good at 27 or he's milked us because it's January
Don't think he'll be on a massive wage at the valuation mooted. Therefore fine in my book for all eventualities. Could be a gem, we just don't know. TBF we haven't set the bar very high lately for our centre forwards (Tammy wasn't ours).

Don't think he'll be on a massive wage at the valuation mooted. Therefore fine in my book for all eventualities. Could be a gem, we just don't know. TBF we haven't set the bar very high lately for our centre forwards (Tammy wasn't ours).

I think we should just pay him 10k a goal and 5k for an assist, then if he stops scoring he cost us nothing ;)

Just listened to his interview on Avtv.....comes across very well but as with most new arrivals interviewed by Jack Woodward, it’s a wonder he doesn’t reply several times with, ‘what the hell are you asking me that ridiculous question for.....?!’