The Luton Match | Vital Football

The Luton Match

NickH

Vital Squad Member
Just worked out that I can get to the Luton match before flying from Stansted that night. Anyone know if I can go buy tickets from ticket office for this match or pay on the gate..?

It says Pay on the Day to be confirmed
Scroll down until you come to the ticket section

https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2017/december/171215-ltfc-tickets/

I notice my ticket was 1000 something, not sure if they're in order but maybe not so many left.

I ordered 4 tickets earlier in the week and the numbers were in the 800's. My eldest daughter then decided that she wanted to come, so I ordered another one on Thursday, which arrived Saturday. This was numbered 1,176. I suspect that we are close to selling out.

jal jal - 24/12/2017 20:05

It says Pay on the Day to be confirmed
Scroll down until you come to the ticket section

https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2017/december/171215-ltfc-tickets/

I would be very surprised if they let you pay on the day. This game will be close to a sell out.

Went to the ticket office at 10am this morning and got two tickets. The lady on reception showed me the remaining tickets and I'd guess between 50-100 left this morning.

Worth going to say cheers and thank you very much to Sean Raggett.

He is very unlikely to return; what a great send off if he was to score the winner.

Impalex - 27/12/2017 17:39

I think that's only away fans section is sold out. Maybe we'll get a few more?

Reading the LTFC response, I think they will easily sell their allocation in the same stand- don't hold your breath for any more tickets- highly unlikely.

Part of the away end is used for home fans as well. You will not get any more tickets.

Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Still Luton home tickets available through Ticketmaster (booking fee £1.00) for those still keen to watch Sean's last game.
May also be pay on the day for Luton fans but have not checked. Not a venue in which to disclose your true identity if you find yourself in the home end.

Parking doesn't look great in Luton, decided to take up the £1 parking with printed permit at the Power Court car park, bit of a walk by the looks of it...anyone have any better ideas?

Thought I saw on Luton OS that home tickets are now only available on line for those already registered/ previous buyers. However there is generally a way around such obstacles