The Long awaited Return of Me | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Long awaited Return of Me

Correct NY I took her to Watford - from one of the dullest games to a bloody exciting one in the space of a few minutes....she now wants a trip to carrow road

Good idea ! I love getting up early and watching the sun rise , Best part of the day IMO. Early to bed , early to rise has always been my motto !

No way am I getting up at 6.30 am on Monday morning to wake YB up!! Just realised everyone in Sminky household will be on holiday that day. Sminky's mum will also be in town and unfortunately she has no idea what time it will be day or night!! I may need YB to ring to remind me to get online.

NY. Are you and The Apprentice definitely going to Hull. How about Lady Apprentice?

I am happy to get tickets for everyone if I have membership numbers

John Lewis delivering a fridge freezer to our rental property on Monday which could be anytime betwen 7 am and 2 pm with 30 minutes notice for me to get there so I have to be up and ready to leave in theory by 6.30 am so up at 6 am which gives me 4 hours kip as I am working til 2 am every night. :eek:

Good idea. DG can sort tickets for us all!

You need to try and have an early night on Sunday DG. 1 am ?

1 am sounds good to me. an early night.

Hull at home. Is CH going to play the attacking game he did at the away fixture.

I think Rex should do the pre match write up for the Hull game again. He n made a pretty accurate account of it last time. Think those Hull fans appreciated Rex's well researched article.

We should win this on paper but you should watch out for the ref.

Pretty accurate I think.

CH will get the boys to pick on one of hull's very poor ( rex's words ) players early doors ( moron players words ) so they lose it and get sent off after 10 minutes. He can then change formation to a more attacking
721 for the remainder of the game to go for a 0 0 draw.