The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 161 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

Got back about half an hour ago from spending over 8 hours on my feet at the Poole Town & Country Fair. Didn't see much of the 'show' I was in a bloody marque all day.......

Jeez Clive, these people make me sick, they have no faith in you. You wouldn't catch me questionnig your fish keeping skills.

If you want any of them banned for this just let me know mate. How very dare they.

Note to self, remove your posts above.

:91:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating Clive.
Pictures please or I will be informing our local constabulary.

:79: :79:

Ironically i had fish for dinner lol, i am utterly shocked Fear dude that anybody questions my ability to keep my lovely tropical fish, just don't know what would make anybody think this myself ;)

11th of September the kids go back Fear dude, it's gonna be a long August lol, i know every inch of Sandwell Valley park now, even got chatting to this Muslim bloke moaning about how much energy the kids have lol

Good Moooooorning Vietnam,,,,and other countries, been up since 3am,,,rock n roll lifestyle well the kids wouldn't bloody settle lol

Good morning to you strange people of Vital Villa land...

Lovely Monday morning it is too...

24 hours and no bleed.

Last time I went to type that I started bleeding, this time it is looking like at the very least a truce... hope it holds better than the one is Gaza