The Jhon Durán Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Jhon Durán Thread

We haven't had a good one in years though. Ings, Wesley, Scott fecking Hogan, Scott Sinclair, Helenius, Bent, Ireland, Harwood are the men that have worn that shirt since the last player you could call a real success as a Villa player to wear it which was Angel himself. And even he had his best seasons before taking the 9 from Dublin.

I guess that says it all mate, must be about time we did have that special striker

Love that from the Villa media dept. Juan Pablo Angel…crikey we’ve had some charlatans in claret n blue since he graced Villa Park but he was a class act both on and off the pitch.…and his love affair with AVFC is clearly as strong as ever. Wonderful words of advice for the young fella.

Meh. Whatever.

They all say nice things when they join. Players, managers. coaches, smarmy Ceo’s.

Show us on the pitch please.

I hope its something they keep going.

Next time we sign a Scottish player we could have Ross McCormack on the big screen!

Freddie Guilbert welcoming out next French man.

And of course David Unsworth if we sign anyone from Bolton.

I hope its something they keep going.

Next time we sign a Scottish player we could have Ross McCormack on the big screen!

Freddie Guilbert welcoming out next French man.

And of course David Unsworth if we sign anyone from Bolton.

And Stephen Gerrard welcoming any scousers.

The thing that made the JPA welcome "real" to me and not just another schmaltzy PR stunt by an ex player is that he is a Villa fan too.

Hope to see lots of Villa tops in Columbia with Duran 22 on the back because he's exceeding JPA's achievements and his ambitions are realized at Aston Villa.