The January Transfer Window 2023 | Page 130 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Window 2023

I've always wondered whether players read these forums. Valid criticism is fine but misnaming a player, 19 at that...

I think you've misread the intent there Hifried.

We clamped down on stupid insulting nicknames, I won't speak for 57 and others but it's:

A - a play on Iroegbunam
B - a play on a tough tackling DM who provides relief to his defence
C - a mix of both

It's not a criticism, I know that much. You've missed a bit of light hearted humour here dude.

I think you've misread the intent there Hifried.

We clamped down on stupid insulting nicknames, I won't speak for 57 and others but it's:

A - a play on Iroegbunam
B - a play on a tough tackling DM who provides relief to his defence
C - a mix of both

It's not a criticism, I know that much. You've missed a bit of light hearted humour here dude.

This is the problem with text when you don't really know people, did I miss a bit of humour on your side as well?

If so, nicely done :clap:

Fairly relaxed about the transfer window, not sure if there is any “incoming” so not going to stress about it. Next two games are Man City and Arsenal so I’m not expecting much from either game. Don’t think our immediate rivals will catch us due to our recent results, but can see us slipping back against the European slots. If we sign one or even two more players, they would have to be outstanding to make much of a difference, can see Unai waiting until the summer if I’m honest.

Still think 60pts should be the target for an excellent season so can’t wait for the next game :utv:

Since there is still time, there's still a chance to get players in. Kinda hope the departures are making the room for Guendouzi's wages, although to be sure he better perform and not piss off Captain Emi.

Really don't want a repeat of the summer when I am left with a why the f*** did they bring him in question. Rather no one came than more benchwarmers, promote kids to do that.

Since there is still time, there's still a chance to get players in. Kinda hope the departures are making the room for Guendouzi's wages, although to be sure he better perform and not piss off Captain Emi.

Really don't want a repeat of the summer when I am left with a why the f*** did they bring him in question. Rather no one came than more benchwarmers, promote kids to do that.

Promoting the kids maybe the idea, let's face it, we don't have anyone to fill the bench atm. I mean, two keepers on the bench, that was ridiculous. Is that why most have been recalled from their loans?

The way we've been pissing around, I can't see anyone coming in before the window closes.

That's my point really I think anyone can sit on a bench, we need to be debating 15/16 players and arguing on who should start and currently we have 11 starters and 6 who can do a job just as we had before we got rid of some of the bench warmers

Twitter is pretty tragic, I'm convinced many of these Villa fans are hypertensive and if they're not careful they'll going to tip themselves over into cardiac arrest.