The January Transfer Window 2023 | Page 116 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Window 2023

I also think that we may not see much/any activity this window in favour of doing business in the summer, which is when it's going to get really interesting.

Your probably right AB, but it could be a chance wasted. We're getting so close to the European places now, and it could all be missed through a couple of injuries and lack of depth in our 'squad'.

I maybe wrong but at the moment, to me it looks that way.

Your probably right AB, but it could be a chance wasted. We're getting so close to the European places now, and it could all be missed through a couple of injuries and lack of depth in our 'squad'.

I maybe wrong but at the moment, to me it looks that way.

It will be gutting if we don't do business this window (I am nearly 100% certain we will have at least 1 more incoming still) and then find ourselves a few points short of Europe. As you said it will be a missed chance.

IF,...... this is true, then to me, it's like WTF?!

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/01/24/marseille-yet-to-receive-offer-for-aston-villa-target/592255/

What we gonna do, wait until 9:01am on Tuesday 31st January before sending an offer over by carrier pigeon? My cornflakes are beginning to get wet.... and it's not milk let me tell you......
Not every deal is Offer > Counter-offer > Counter-offer > Sale. If two parties are on good terms a price/terms can be negotiated and agreed without haggling.

Alternatively it could be bollocks. Alternatively it could be true.

Basically, nobody apart from Villa and Marseille will know.

Marseille’s midfielder Matteo Guendouzi and Lyon striker Moussa Dembele £40m double deal - in Emery we trust. Glad the dead wood has been chopped - about bloody time

Not every deal is Offer > Counter-offer > Counter-offer > Sale. If two parties are on good terms a price/terms can be negotiated and agreed without haggling.

Alternatively it could be bollocks. Alternatively it could be true.

Basically, nobody apart from Villa and Marseille will know.
Don't forget that the bid needs to be 'prepared' first and increasingly we need to 'prepare' to prepare the bid.

An HP sauce close to me has intimated that Villa are in fact skint, shipping players out so they can use the u21s to save money if this proves successful the rest of the squad will be sold in the summer along with the club and the ground turned into the biggest mosque in Europe

An HP sauce close to me has intimated that Villa are in fact skint, shipping players out so they can use the u21s to save money if this proves successful the rest of the squad will be sold in the summer along with the club and the ground turned into the biggest mosque in Europe

is that the daddies sauce one in aston cross, seanie

Daily Mail reporting we got turned down by Nico Williams of Bilbao after we agreed to pay the £45m release clause.

Sounds oddly specific to be made up.